“Lovely dinner and service!”
Review of Mojo's

Mojo's
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Bunbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CBD Restaurant, All Day Eatery and Wine Bar. An all round cool place to immerse yourself 7 days. Mojo's is home to Bunbury's best food, craft beer & wine, Australian Contemporary and modern cafe favourites using fresh local produce. We've got a great range of vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options Our wine & beer list is carefully crafted by Sommeliers Jake Atkinson & Samuel Sauvetre (aka "The Wog & The Frog") There's a glass and bottle for every budget, big or small - and an impressive range of local wines. Cosy Corners, Shady street side alfresco or road-side sea container dining room!
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to mojo's on a Sunday night with two children and the service and meal was really good. The waiter was very attentive and great with the kids. There was a good kids menu and they were provided with pencils and kids could draw on the paper clothes. There is a great wine menu ( a little expensive) and service of wine was the best I have experienced.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Mojo's goes down as 'One of Those Nights' for food, service and atmosphere. Quite simply the whole experience was delightful. All staff were genuinely friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Sommeliers Jack and Samuel were entertaining, unpretentious and informative with their wine knowledge, and the food was delicious. I search the world for the best creme brûlée.....Mojo's is in the top three. For our one night passing through Bunbury we picked a gem. Thank you.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were pretty disappointed with Mojos.

We went in for lunch on the way to Margaret River for the weekend and unfortunately, the food was not very good at all, and there some odd touches that made it come across as pretentious.

The restaurant itself is really stylish and has a nice classy but informal appearance. The staff were really attentive and helpful.

The first sign that things weren't going to be great came when I ordered a glass of wine and was presented with an empty wine glass and a beaker from a chemistry set. The waiter then poured my wine into the beaker and left me to pour it into my glass. No need! Also, my wife's single G&T was served in a 16oz glass with about 2 cubes of ice. Once filled to the top with tonic, there was no tasting the gin at all. Not great.

To eat we ordered the Chef's tasting plate to share and, although it was all well cooked, it was very badly selected. The board consisted of 2 breaded and deep-fried oysters, 5 or 6 pieces of breaded and deep-fried chicken (karage), a small amount of chicken liver parfait, toast and olives. The bread was clearly stale, the parfait was really sweet and there were no condiments provided to go with the deep fried food. Dry deep fried chicken?

Overall, dry, ill-matched and definitely not worth $38.

1  Thank db_board
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I are fairly regular patrons of Mojo's.

Their food is consistent and the service very good. At our most recent visit we both had the egg-white omelette. Really excellent.

We're lucky to have many quality restaurants in the SW of Western Australia, and Mojo's, an award winning restaurant, is deservedly included in that group. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Today wasn't my first experience at Mojo's but it is such a favourite I feel worthy of a rave review. I travel between Yallingup and Perth quite regularly and look forward to the opportunity to dine in when time and planning permits, or settle for a takeaway coffee. The egg white omelette is worth a dedicated trip and if this delight ever comes off the menu I will be devastated. The coffee is first class and the wine list is comprehensive and impressive.