Discovery Parks – Bunbury Village
$167
$114
Bunbury Apartment Motel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
Mantra Bunbury Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$119
$86
  • Pool
Admiral Motel Bunbury(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
Travelocity
Quality Hotel Lighthouse(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
$73
$70
Travelocity
Busselton Ithaca Motel(Busselton)(Great Value!)
$131
$127
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmini golfjumping pillowcaravan parkframe chaletkids playgroundeconomy roomsuperior cabincamp kitchenupstairs areabussell highwayplay groundladies bathroomfridge freezerpedal carsgames roomtent sitestable tennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have just returned home from our much-awaited Easter break in a Chalet at Discovery Park. We were so disappointed. The room smelled very musty on arriving, and at first glance it wasn't very clean. The bathroom and kitchen were not as clean as they should have been, and I'm very doubtful about the linen on one of the beds. We soon discovered that the musty smell was mice. At night they just took over the kitchen area of the Chalet. It was really terrible - I couldn't sleep, just lying in bed and listening to that terrible noise. We came home feeling that everything was dirty and needed a good clean - which is what we're now in the process of doing. I would not stay there again, and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Pity, because they provided excellent entertainment in the Park, especially for kids.

Room Tip: If you do stay there, don't choose the 5-berth Chalets (which is what we had). I don't know what the other accommodations are like, so can't comment. The Park staff know about the mice problem and don't appear to be concerned.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Fussy251
koo8882, Manager at Discovery Parks – Bunbury Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We value your feedback and you can be assured that we have followed up on your comments with our team and all measures have been taken to eradicate the issue. Please feel free to contact us direct on customerfeedback@discoveryparks.com.au should you wish to discuss your comments further.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This would have to be the worst place I've ever stayed (and I've traveled through Africa). The A-frame chalet was absolutely crawling with mice. The room was not clean - the counter tops and table were slimy and there was mold on the stovetop and in the shower. At night I lay awake (with my young baby in the portacot next to my bed) and listened to the mice take over the kitchen. It was absolutely disgusting. I was supposed to stay for 3 nights but left early as I couldn't take it anymore. When I booked out I asked for a refund for the nights that I hadn't stayed, and was refused. Apparently the staff know about the mice and think it's fine. The Health Department should shut them down!

Room Tip: Don't... just don't.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at Discovery on Bussel highway in Bunbury hoping for a comfortable, home away from home. When I arrived to check in, I was approached by a woman who seemed very nice but just hit me with a mountain of info in 30 seconds. Blah, blah, blah, sign this do this.
Headed to our chalet, the park seemed friendly and relatively clean.
Opened the door and had a look around. There were dirty kitchen doors, sand on the floors. The rooms however where tidy and there was plenty of linen etc to make it comfortable. There was a kettle, some cookies etc which was nice.
I personally wouldn't go back. I like a clean chalet for the price I paid and I thought it was very over priced for what it offered. I was meant to be a superior chalet. Don't know what made it superior.

• Stayed: January 2013
koo8882, Manager at Discovery Parks – Bunbury Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We value your feedback and you can be assured that we will be following up on your comments with our team. Please feel free to contact us direct on customerfeedback@discoveryparks.com.au should you wish to discuss your comments further.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Thought might be fun for kids to stay in a Swiss chalet, something different, they where comfortable, clean tho the sheets had sand in them when we first pulled them back so felt dirty even tho they may have even clean. Couldn't get comfortable coz pillow where not comfortable at all. The reception lady was abit of a grump, but on up side there's alot to do in the park for kids. They had fun.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Spent two weeks here. Had air conditioning. Good play ground areas and plenty of visitors parking. The steps leading to the entry door of unit were steep and lacked a hand rail. It's not a bad place to stay and is convenient to shops and sports grounds and the hospital.

• Stayed: February 2012