“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

One of the best I have ever had in Thai food! Great value, great taste, and wonderful staff, fantastic ambience!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My girlfriends and I went here last night, as we have quite a few times and the food is sooo yummy. The restaurant is a bit more spread out then most Thai restaurants which is great, I hate the feeling of being sooo crammed in together and being able to hear other people's conversations.
The service was very friendly and homely.
Thanks guys! We love your food and restaurant and will be coming back again! :-)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We often visit Bunbury and tend to go to the same old... But today we tried Thai Korat for the first time. Not entirely traditional in their approach but delightful flavours, well cooked and presented. Nice to be asked the level of 'heat' desired. We had the vege spring rolls and curry puffs very light, not oily and delicious. Clearly house made. Then we had prawn pad thai and masaman curry which came with rice. The curry was more of a stir fry and more light than traditionally served but delicious. Thai Korat is a large and nicely decorated restaurant service was great though there weren't many lunch time diners though a steady stream of take away customers. We'll definitely come again. Oh, and that lunch cost a total of $48 ... BYO wine.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Been to Thai Korat twice now, both very enjoyable experiences, a quick call on the day was all it took to secure a table. This time around my partner and I got Sweet & Sour Fish (for me) and the Chee Chu special Red Curry. The service was quick, the food was great, my first dish of sweet and sour fish was quite spicy, when i took this up with the waitress she was more than happy to replace it with a new more mild batch at no extra cost and it only took about 2 minutes. My partner said he was most pleased with the food, ordered the curry as a 12 and said it still managed to be incredibly flavoursome. We even got a free batch of rice to take home with our leftovers. One problem, we simply could not stop eating and almost had to be rolled out of the restaurant.

If you love your thai food and you love good value and great service I can wholly recommend the Thai Korat Restaurant

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

First time eating here, was a bit unsure of how the menu worked. I ordered the sizzling lamb which was very nice, the sauce was delicious! I do love how they have decorate the building. Customer service is good, very surprised that they do separate billing!! Which is such a bonus when eating out with a big group. Will come back! Prices were good as well!