“Great food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Warragul, Australia
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner. Its only a small place and when it filled up with people it was quiet noisey, but we didnt mind at all. The girls who served us were all lovely. Food wise we picked off the chefs recomendations, the duck with orange sauce was the stand out, reallly beautiful. Price was good, our mains were around 25 each, but they were quite big dishes. Would go here again for sure :)

• Visited April 2014

Italy
“Nice food but not the best service”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The most important thing when you eat out is for sure the food. They have good thai... I've tried the spring rools and the wonton, they were still hot and really tasty. My boyfriend had the pad thai and I had the curry with seafood. Both really good. My curry was amazingly tasty. The only thing I didn't like much was the service. The staff was with no enthusiasm and didn't match with the thai atmosphere. Unless the two girl were still polite.

• Visited March 2014
PERTH
“Very tasty”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Well worth going here for dinner. Either dine in or take away. Every time I visit Bunbury I buy dinner here. Service is great and the food will not disappoint.

Visited February 2014
Bunbury, Australia
“tasty affordable food”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Visited here late one evening and ordered 2 courses.
Started with spicy corn fritters (from the vegetarian menu) and a prawn dish - both were tasty and a good sized portion.
Next course was chicken massaman curry - very creamy and delicious. Partner had a spicy fish dish which he enjoyed. Also had coconut and lime rice - really tasty.
We enjoyed our food, there was a wee wait at the start of about 20 minutes, service was good and the staff were pleasant. We had no concerns at all.
All up our 2 course dinner for 2 cost about $75, excellent value.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mrswinendine
Mandurah, Australia
“Great Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The White Elephant is my favourite Thai restaurant in Bunbury, I have always found their Prawn Pad Thai to be deliciously authentic and great value for money.

The take away menu is easy to read and the food takes an appropriate 15-20 minutes to prepare.

I definitely recommend this restaurant to fellow lovers of Thai Cuisine.

• Visited March 2013