“Great coffee and lovely fresh delicious food”
Review of The Happy Wife

The Happy Wife
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Bunbury
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've been to the Happy Wife a few times and can say I've never been disappointed. I have an overseas visitor staying and she requested we make a trip back here having been the week before.

The salads are brilliant, really tasty and fresh. I've also had breakfast here and that was worth the visit.
The location is great and it is very nice outside by the water, a lovely place to relax.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have just had another meal at The Happy Wife. It was beautiful a lovely vegetarian tart divine and so was the salad. This time we were lucky to get an outside seating so it was lovely on the waters edge even tough the weather was overcast it was wonderful. The staff are always friendly

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful food that is do fresh and tasty. Very different to everyday cafe menus with many salads, tarts, pies to choose from. Great size meals and a fantastic view. Loved it!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Sitting in the back of a car returning to Perth from Margaret River I desperately needed to stretch my legs and down a flat white. I can tell you there are not many pit stops on this road so it was a small miracle when we found this lovely little cafe by the water on a fairly ordinary street in a (I assume) fairly ordinary country town, namely Bunbury. Such a great place to take a half hour break. Our coffees were great and rapidly produced and we didn't eat but the menus looked good - modern fresh Aussie food.
Only Australia can offer smart little places like this in such unpromising places.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The Happy Wife does not make the customer happy when the wait for a coffee takes nearly 25 minutes. In this space of time, my husband and I had eaten our savoury muffins and read the Saturday newspaper before the coffees arrive. Excuses about only having one coffee machine and being busy did not go down well. Our unhappiness with the slow service did receive a refund of our money but we will not return there. There are faster places in town who also only have one coffee machine.

2  Thank Donna S