“Lovely cafe”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Its a small café on the waters edge. Getting a seat near the water is a bit difficult. It is very popular with the locals so that says lots. Lovely food beautiful services. I have gone back many times

Reviewed November 25, 2013

One of the better spots for a break between the Margaret River and Perth - normally don't have huge expectations in country towns and regional centres but loved the atmosphere here by the inlet.
Friendly and enthusiastic staff and reasonable food.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had breakfast and coffee several times there and being a cook myself I was very pleased with the meals. Everything was cooked using fresh ingredients and it was fantastic on the palate. I would definitely recommend anyone stopping in Bunbury to go there and experience it themselves.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had lunch here today and had been keenly looking forward to it due to all the positive feedback. Started with coffee and noticed it being made with full cream milk rather than skim, which wasn't a good start. Went over and advised her - she then studied what had been written for quite a while and still couldn't see where it plainly said skim, but eventually proceeded to make it as I had ordered. That aside, coffee was then served promptly and meals came out soon after that. I had ordered Tandoori chicken salad with spicy chickpeas. At first glance, the salad looked enormous, but I was very disappointed to discover it was mainly a pile of various greens. Not as much chicken as I would have thought and a total of 6 or 7 chickpeas. Seriously, for a salad where chickpeas are listed as the second ingredient I would have thought there would be substantially more. My friend had the Hippy Salad with Quinoa, Roast sweet potato and several other ingredients in it and even I was shocked at the meagre amount of quinoa that came out on the plate. Considering it is supposed to be the main ingredient there was not much at all. Overall very disappointed by the food (or should I say lack of it) for the price and will not be going back.

1  Thank KayZel11
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had breakfast here and enjoyed it. Fresh, well presented and tasty food. Great coffee. Absolutely terrible hot chocolate (aka lightly coloured milk) which seems to be a theme in Bunbury. Busy weekend morning so the place felt a little bit cramped and staff seemed quite busy. Service a little bit lacking - walked in and were ignored as we looked around for an empty table then looked around for menus which we couldn't find. Once we ordered our food and found a table though the service was friendly enough and quick. Would recommend to others but probably better when it's not so busy.

2  Thank Ant953