Best Western Plus Hotel Lord Forrest
Bunbury Apartment Motel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
Mantra Bunbury Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$119
$86
  • Pool
Admiral Motel Bunbury(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
Quality Hotel Lighthouse(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
$73
$70
Hotwire.com
Busselton Ithaca Motel(Busselton)(Great Value!)
$131
$127
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
Ringtails Motel(Busselton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolroom servicepool tablerenovated roomstayed one nightthe main streetlounge areafamily roomtown centresingle bedbit datedbalconyperthoceanwacinema
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2011

After traveling through the South West of Western Australia we decided we would stay a couple of days in Bunbury before we headed back to Perth for Work. We booked in at the Quality Lord Forrest Hotel for 2 nights. Upon arrival we were greeted and given the keys to our room. The ambience of the Hotel was great, the Pool look so inviting which also has its own Spa on the side.

The Room was nice, furniture a little out of style with the modern things these days but we didnt mind because there were signs of making it look alot fresher with new paint on the walls and nice shiny chrome tap ware through out the room, nice big LCD TV.
Our room overlooked the city and also the ocean which was very pleasant when having a drink on the balcony.

Service was on par with hotels we have stayed at before and staff were more than happy to show us which places to go and see whilst staying in town. All in all a very lovely experience and would stay here again if we were ever down this way again.

And it appears that the Hotel is in a Semi renovative mode with fresh colours of Paint through out the Hotel, the Waterfall looks like it has had a makeover as well. So although it has been aound for 25 years and may be showing its age a little i think they are heading in the right direction to bring it into a more Modern style of accomodation.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We hadn't planned on staying in Bunbury while touring around the south west WA area, so hadn't booked ahead. We managed to get a room on the 4th floor with a balcony that looked out over the town and sea. The room had a queen bed, a sink to wash dishes, LCD TV and centrally controlled air conditioning (which wasa bit cold and we couldn't adjust). The bathroom was a bit dated but clean.

There was a restaurant and indoor pool, neither of which we used. Parking was free undercover and at ground level. If parked undercover you have to carry your luggage upstairs as there is no lift from the basement. We didn't find out till after that you can park near the rear entrance to avoid this.

The only noise we heard through the night was from some drunks walking home in the early hours (on a Friday night) for a few minutes. There was no noise from others staying in the hotel, so we had a good sleep.

I would stay here again as it was excellent value at $135 per night.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We stayed in a "corner suite" for $285 as most other accommodation was booked out due to Bunbury Cup. The room furniture was dated, the decor dark and depressing, and we had 2 queen beds for some reason, and a kitchen without any appliance to cook on. The hotel is as bad inside as the exterior makes you suspect. Definitely not value for money. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2011

$200 a night for a dinghy little room with cigarette butts on the floor, dirty bathroom (scum, residue and hair on everything) bad lighting and last refurbished approximately 1992. Very budget bedding etc. We only booked because it was literally the last available room in town, but next time I'll sleep in my car. I feel completely ripped off. I hope the management of this hotel read this and are ashamed that they cheated me out of my hard earned money.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank tadnilem
Reviewed February 1, 2011

From the first check in to the check out the experience was TERRIBLE. Staff at the counter argued with me that they had not got my company credit card details which was ridiculous and ive since heard that this is a regular occurance. They also wanted a $100 bond for the mini bar? I told them to take the mini bar out of my room as I did not want $100 frozen in my account for 5 days. They refused. I was really angry after that experience so I called the manager. She was very rude. And told me she was not going to appoligise for her staff and was extremely patronising. However did "upgrade me" to another room. Which apparently meant a nicer doona cover on the bed. When I ordered my dinner I got a gin and tonic instead of a plain soda water? When I called to change it the waitress seemed annoyed at me for the error?? There was a big black hair on my tomato at breakfast. Just an all round crappy and stressful stay. Will NEVER stay there again. I would not recommend in a million years.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business