“Charming breakfast spot full of value.”
Review of Benesse Bunbury

Benesse Bunbury
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Bunbury
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Three of us dined and we had the vegetarian stack, the big breakfast. For the third order, the staff were very accommodating in tailoring a vegan breakfast as there wasn't an option on the menu. All meals were generous servings loaded with fresh produce. Lovely interior with indoor and outdoor seating options. We enjoyed a pleasant breeze in the courtyard. Good coffee and, although the meals weren't highly original, I'd recommend Benesse as a staple breakky spot with friendly and competent staff.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was introduced to this cafe by a friend a few months ago and I haven't had coffee anywhere else since! Lovely furnishings inside, very stylish and comfortable. There are a few different seating options: inside, in the side alley, or in front of the cafe. I like these extra outside options because I sometimes dine with friends who have young children and it allows them some extra 'room'. It does get quite busy at lunch time so find your seat early.

Menu and meal presentation is great, love the Charred Chorizo Salad which is a firm favourite. Also a great range of lunchtime fare you can grab and go if needing a quick take away option.

The coffee is the best in town (seriously!!!) and they also serve speciality teas which are lovely and worth trying each different flavour on your various visits!

The pre-paid coffee card is a great idea and offers a very good discount. The staff are always friendly, the service is excellent. I enjoy introducing friends to this cafe because it never disappoints. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice setting, decent food and great coffee. The staff are friendly. If you are around for a while buy a coffee card to save money

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I work over the road from this gem and always look over and see it packed. on Saturday my co worker and I decided to see if they did take away. they did and even put it on plates for us and dropped it over so we didntt have to come back. I had the vegie stack and my friend had eggs Benedict . was awesome and was still piping hot when it got dropped off. was delicious and will make this a regular breakfast take away now.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

A busy little hub. Often difficult to get a table, though a few options. Love their coffee card idea, with discount coffee's etc. This is what made us regulars - that little card. good service, good food, pleasant staff, delish muffins. If you can get in make it a stop in Bunbury.