“Worth a visit”
Review of Danny's Restaurant - CLOSED

Danny's Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Danny's is located in Victoria St overlooking a lovely leafy park. Dinner on the balcony in summer is enjoyable, while the clear blinds and the heaters keep everyone toasty warm. Seating is also available inside. The balcony can be used for parties up to 30. The food is quite varied , there is something for everyone on our menu.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

An independent cafe that is in the heart of town. Good for social dining with friends. Plenty of good options. Quality produce seems to be used. Friendly staff.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am a foody and I'm hard to please. Let me say this to begin "Excellent". No I know that Bunbury is not the culinary capital of the world, however this restaurant is a absolute cracker. I had the Lamb Rump for main and my Chef partner had the Pork Belly "WOW". Read a couple of complaints on this site and must say you guys are either wingers (think that's the case) or unlucky.

Anyway, hats off to you guys, I will be back (for my uncountable number of visits)

Cheers

1  Thank David M
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I often choose Danny's over other resturants in Bunbury. We are always made welcome. The drinks are always filled including water (very important to us). Best of all- the pork belly! I can't go past it and have never been disappointed. Do yourself a favour. Spoil someone special and take them to Danny's. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Last weekend my fiance surprised me with a romantic meal at Dannys and it was great. There was a wide variety of local and imported wines, we shared salt n pepper prawns for entree which were very tasty, my partner had the pork belly with scallops, scallops ware cooked perfect n pork belly was succulent and very tasty. I had Capella Romana which was cooked to perfection and the sauce was fresh and full of flavour. We had chocolate souffle for desert which was a perfect finish to one of the best meals i have experienced in Bunbury. Both of us found the restaurant to have a romantic feel and the staff ware very friendly and professional and we will be going back as soon as possible.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Staff were friendly but certainly not professional. When these prices are paid I expect a degree of professionalism. I had pork belly with scallops. Both pork & scallops tasteless & sauce overpowering & tasted like from a bottle. I will not be returning.