“Very tasty”
Review of Danny's Restaurant - CLOSED

Danny's Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Danny's is located in Victoria St overlooking a lovely leafy park. Dinner on the balcony in summer is enjoyable, while the clear blinds and the heaters keep everyone toasty warm. Seating is also available inside. The balcony can be used for parties up to 30. The food is quite varied , there is something for everyone on our menu.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent food. Friendly service. Sat outside on verandah which would be lovely on a hot summers night. Tables a little bit to close Couldn't get out of my chair until others moved away.

2  Thank kazza2904

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our second visit, 6 of us in total & everyone very happy with their meal. Would suggest a menu change in the future with a more varied dessert menu as nothing for my palate. Still lovely though

Reviewed September 29, 2012

As always the food was fabulous, I had the Thai oysters for entree, superb, great taste, while my wife had the scallops with duck confit, also superb, lher words not mine.
I had the Pork covered in pistachio and black pepper for mains and am still enjoying the taste, even after coffee and dessert. My wife had the lamb rump and I got to taste it, mmmmmmmmm.
The desserts were top notch as well.
Our only gripe, well two actually; we were in, served and fed in little over an hour, folks, slow it down and allow us to enjoy the great food, take a break between courses, I cannot believe we are back home in under two hours since leaving here. Secondly, a note for our waitress, don't be afraid to show a little personality, make eye contact and hold on the water refills, my bladder will surely burst sometime this evening.
We've never had a miss here with the food, just slow the pace a little and let the customer enjoy the great work of your chefs.

2  Thank Deano_au
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Everything was excellent overall. It's good to see a restaurant putting a good effect into pleasing it's customers for a change.

2  Thank Coke444
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We went on a Monday night so it was very quiet.the service was fantastic, and the food was awesome. we ordered the mozzerlla for entree, and the lamb rump for main. This was cooked to perfection for myself. We passed on desert but opted for a cheese platter with 1 cheese on it, assorted fruits, crackers and nuts. the only thing i would point out would be the servings could be a bit bigger, especially the cheese platter. even though we ordered the 1 cheese option, it still wasnt enough cheese for the ratio of cackers etc. All in all it was a lovely meal with great service. Will be back.

1  Thank tammyk2