“Wanted to try somewhere different”

Silos Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with
Silos Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 137 Restaurants in Bunbury
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bunbury, Australia
“Wanted to try somewhere different”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Polite staff member seated us and got our water. Had the mushroom risotto, which was watery boiled rice, no creaminess, our other entree the squid was worth a special mention, it was excellent.
The duck was tough, without any flavour and the dessert we chose they had run out of. Expensive with no value for money, would not recommend.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Divinity6

“Not so good this time”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here before, and it was impressive, but this time, something wasn't there. We had dinner, my partner the fish, and me the chicken dish which was quite bland. My partner enjoyed the fish.
The desserts were excellent.
What let the experience down this time was, the female waitress made me a terrible Mojito, and forgot the alcohol part, too much lime, was not enjoyable. I didn't say anything. She also seemed unsure.
Last time we came the wait staff were incredible, and knowledgable.

2 Thank Carrie433
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We dined here on the 28th of December as we were staying at the Mantra.
It was just my husband and myself and it happened to be my 40th birthday, it was a fantastic place with great food and service.
The menu is smallish however we had no trouble finding plenty that appealed to us and I could quite easily to work my way through the menu.
It is not cheap but we found it to be good value for money as we prefer quality to quantity.
The service was fantastic and that is becoming rare now adays so is always appreciated.
I would probably not bring my children here as it didn't strike me as that sort of a place but for couples or small groups it is a truly lovely dining experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 1Gorby
Perth, Australia
“Lovely service, good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Tthe restaurant staff were fantastic and got a table set up in no time. They were friendly and very helpful. The food was great, we mostly ordered from the waffle and pancake menu and everyone was happy with their meals.Would love to try the dinner menu soon.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TheSumiMasens
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Great place”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We dined here on 28th Dec as we were staying at the mantra.
Highly recommended, the service was fantastic, the meal wonderful.
It was not cheap however they were generous size meals and although it wasn't a huge menu we had no trouble finding something we liked and I'm quite sure we will go back and work our way though the menu.
Good to find great food and service.

Visited December 2013