“Reasonable food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Henrys Cafe & Brasserie
Ranked #50 of 138 Restaurants in Bunbury
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Perth, Australia
“Reasonable food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had dinner here a night or so ago. I ordered the quiche Lorraine, which came with salad and without chips (I asked for no chips). The quiche was fine and the salad was okay - I recognised the salad dressing as one we use at home.

I also decided to have dessert while I was there, and asked for the sticky date slice to be warmed up and served with a scoop of icecream, which they did. This was delicious! I am biased as I have a very bad sweet tooth, but I did enjoy the warmed slice and icecream. I also ordered a cappucino, which was disappointing. It was okay, the milk wasn't burnt or anything, but it was just a bit one dimensional.

Generally the staff were friendly and the service was fine (although I noted that they did forget about my date slice until I reminded them). I'd call this a fine middle of the run place where you know exactly what you'll be getting when you order. Not exciting, but reliable.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Sitting outside is nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

With the cool sea breeze, sitting outside on a warm summers day is fabulous. You do get a view of the traffic, so if this bothers you, inside is nice too.
Staff member that served me was a little abrupt. Wouldn't hurt to smile and not clatter dishes on the table.
I ordered English breakfast tea and chili late hazelnut slice. Tea was beautiful, milk was cold though. The slice was sweet and very good.
A nice spot, will come again.

Ely, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Friendly staff with good food and drinks who understand customer service. Also has free wifi for customers

Visited January 2014
Australia
“Good food, lousy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Ate here & loved the food. Was advised by some locals that it was the place to go. However found the service a bit lousy, took ages to place my order then waited so long for it to come that I was ready to walk out. Glad I didn't as it was really good food. They either need more staff on or better training.

Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
“Busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Went into get a drink and the wait was long , then I get my drinks , well all can say it was horrible .i ordered a hot chocolate and got hot milk , won't be going back there .

Visited November 2013