Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel
$148
Quest Bunbury Apartment Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$164
Mantra Bunbury Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$251
$206
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Clifton & Grittleton Lodge(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$103
$59
$46
Hostelworld.com
$57
$50
Priceline
Quality Hotel Lighthouse(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
$144
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the roadbbq areabeds were comfortablehot waterenjoyed our staya great place to staygiannimicrowave
Reviewed July 2, 2013

A straight forward place to stay. Staff are always helpful and call if they need to inform of check in times changing etc. Have no complaints and have stayed there over half a dozen times. Other guests have never been an issue - always quiet through the night both week nights and weekends.

Room Tip: Budget rooms are fine but very basic so if you want more go for a standard or above. Budgets have been more than comfortable for solo traveller.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna J, Guest Relations Manager at Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at the Welcome Inn Motel. I’m delighted to read your comments in relation to our staff, your positive feedback has been shared with in our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location close to beach easy walk to centre of town.Resturant closed for upgrade. Room clean,every thing worked (TV,Air con. Toaster, more than enough Coffee/Tea) Beds clean and comfortable.Resonably priced, I made my booking on the Internet and every thing was confirmed in a couple of minutes. I have stayed there before the first time in 1980 and I will stay there again when I go to Bunbury.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna J, Guest Relations Manager at Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased to read you found our location a positive along with the cleanliness of the rooms. Even though our restaurant is closed we have organised an alternative which is room service from Mojo’s Restaurant for lunch or dinner. Thank you once again for your lovely comments. It’s great being able to encourage our staff with such positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This motel is not 5 star nor 4 star it is what it is, a great place to stay 50 metres fom a beautiful beach, walking distance to Bunbury. It is a bit old but very clean and comfortable. If you want to stay at the ritz go and pay ritz prices. $77 a night i challenge anyone to get a better deal for a double room with aircon, tea coffee and Foxtel. I will definately stay here again. The reception staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. Enjoyed my stay immensly. Remember it is a budget room or you can pay a little extra to have a room overlooking the ocean, but if you pay a budget price dont expect a luxury hotel. Thankyou to all the staff especially the very freindly housekeeping staff who made up my room everyday.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m delighted to read your comments in relation to the room, facilities, staff & price. Your lovely comments have been shared with in our team. Here at the Welcome Inn Motel we take great pride in providing our guests with clean & comfortable facilities at an affordable price so on this occasion I’m pleased your expectations were met. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Not worth the money we paid. We stayed in the spa room and what a disappointment, wobbly and in need of repair furniture. The only good thing is the location and the view from the balcony. The deposit was also a surprise ,weren't told about this until we went to pay. Oh the coffee making facilities were a real eye opener ,hope people like plastic spoons The restaurant was not open for tea at the time of our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Anna J, Guest Relations Manager at Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.
I'm disappointed to read you clearly didn’t enjoy you stay. I’m sorry you didn’t contact reception throughout your stay to let us know of you discomfort. I feel if you were to have let us know at the time you were here we would have had the opportunity to try & rectify any problems you were having. In relation to your ‘wobbly’ furniture comment I can confirm this has been relayed on to our Maintenance Department for further investigation. We are a 3 star Motel & I feel our rates reflect that. I would encourage you when booking in the future to always refer to the star rating of the property so you gain a better understanding of the facilities offered both in the rooms & on the property.

No our restaurant isn’t open & I can confirm this is advertised on our website, other booking sites, at the front of reception doors & in the compendiums in the rooms. Also advertised is we offer as an alternative to our restaurant being closed which is a room service option from Mojo’s Restaurant whom deliver meals to your door for lunch or dinner. We are a short walk away from the town centre & the closest venue which is approximately 600m down the road is the Hungry Hollow Tavern offering breakfast (selected days), lunch & dinner. Our reception staff would have been more than happy to explain this to you or you could have utilised the compendium in the room.

Here on the property we offer either a continental or cooked breakfast also.

It’s a fairly standard practice for any hotel/motel/accommodation provider to request a bond as security on the room. This is stated again on our website, other booking sights & the registration form you sign on arrival. If you are unable to provide a valid credit card we do accept the bond in cash or eftpos.
Upon departure this money is refunded to you in the event the room occupied isn’t damaged in any way & is in the same condition as it was before you occupied it.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If you would like to discuss any of the above in detail, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

parking is on site for one car. Air con rooms. Clean. All needs taken care of ( shower. Toaster. Air con. Tv. Beds).
Located close to town and beach. Budget price so dont expect the ritz. Have stayed more than once in diferent rooms with out issues or complaints( except their resturant was closed = i enjoyed their food). Would say again for the price.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank hosta66
Anna J, Guest Relations Manager at Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Welcome Inn Motel.

The staff & I are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & all your needs were taken care of. Our restaurant is expected to be up & running in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.