“over priced”
Review of Josephines

Josephines
Ranked #28 of 137 Restaurants in Bunbury
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Bunbury, Josephine's has a longstanding reputation for serving high quality food. For 35 years this family business has offered delicious and authentic Italian food along with a great selection of seafood, meat and chicken dishes. A dessert menu featuring homemade desserts is also available. With it's Mediterranean feel and relaxed atmosphere, Josephine's is the perfect choice for couples and groups and welcomes families with it's kid friendly menu.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

After walking the main strip of Bunbury we decided to give Josephine's a try. It was fairly busy inside and the staff were happy to seat us immediately. However it seemed liked they just wanted to turn over customers as quickly as possible.
We ordered seafood chowder and the soup of the day for entrée. Both were served within minutes. The chowder was nice although not a lot of it for $17. The soup of the day - sweet potato and pumpkin with tomato was thick and very filling.
For main's we ordered seafood marinara , which was more pasta than seafood. I ordered chicken with ricotta cannelloni at $24. When it was served I was quite shocked as it was one only cannelloni tube that had obviously been sitting under a warmer for a while (the melted cheese was like plastic!) with a side of salad. Although tasty , this was heavily overpriced for what it was.

There are newer reviews for Josephines

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place because my first option for dinner was packed and it was closer to my hotel. And I don't regret it at all. Amazing food! I had the Toulouse Lautrec (crumbed veal with mushroom and cheese, with spaguetti as side) and it was beautiful. My husband had a pasta Carbonara and it tasted great too.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pasta. Great prices. Vegetarian options. Staff were professional and attentive. Definatley go there!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Dined here on March 28 for dinner with my husband and 3 children. Dinner was lovely I always favour the chicken parmigiana and it did not disappoint. Husband had the special Beef Cheeks and he LOVED it. Staff were attentive but not over the top and atmosphere delightful. THANKYOU for a lovely rare night out.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

so the misses orders a veal scallopini because its her fav, however the veal was very tough and unchewable, instead of sorting the bill for us we were told they will contact their supplier .

piss poor .