Tripadvisor
Maafushi Island
Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Snorkeling and Resorts Tours

I would like to highly recommend their services for snorkeling and resorts visit packages from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ibipinkumar
Bengaluru, India
via mobile
Amazing experience with Shafeeg!!

nicolebarbara1508

All reviews turtle reef male airport sand bank speedboat transfer snorkeling trip jack sparrow gopro camera photos and videos excellent service special thanks great memories shark point half day tour good deal during our stay saw dolphins see you soon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We had an amazing blast visiting Turtle Reef, Coral Garden and Whale Shark Island with Shafeeg!! He’s such a fun and awesome guy and he’s really good with his GoPro. I was really impressed by his diving skills and he’s such an inspiration. Definitely a guy to look up to! Even though Coral Garden wasn’t on the list he still decided to stop the speed boat for us for a quick dive. It was an absolutely brilliant experience. Thank you so much to iCom tours and especially Shafeeg. It was an experience that I’ll never forget, and I can’t wait to experience it again ❤️

1  Thank nicolebarbara1508
Reviewed January 21, 2020

iCom tours has so many varieties of excursions and they are very professional. Ibrahim as a professional photographer, he is best in what he do. Had an amazing time with iCom tours on trips. I highly recommend iCom to everyone. Go find Ibrahim. He is the guy. They make the experience worth living must try everything they offer , life underwater is beautiful beyond imagination. Loved it , i wish I could relive that moment forever, thankyou for being so amazing guys .

1  Thank Mohinigulati
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I left alone and found a family .. I lived 2 weeks in the company of fantastic people Ibraim, Kadhoo, Pinja and many others. icom is not just an excursion agency, icom gives us tourists dreams they are able to involve you in making you feel like one of them. excellent skills and safety from guides and captains. you are the maldives!

1  Thank Ivanblu97
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Good boat but the staffs on the phone to the unhelpful staffs at the airport pick up and staffs at the counter in Maafushi were extremely rude!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

It was a really great experience. I had gone with the full day trip and it was full of activities like sand bank, snorkeling etc.

Date of experience: December 2019