Ways to Experience SHADOWPALM TOURS
WHALESHARK TOUR
3 Reviews
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews shadow palm great trip full day tour a lot of fun nurse sharks whole team drone company maafushi guys maldives equipment
Selected filters
Review of: WHALESHARK TOUR

Excellent service, great instructors who are verry friendly. They even suggest to take your picture with your own phone! Besides that they take pictures with their own gear and videos too.
I highly reccomend Shadowpalms id you ever visit Maafushi. Been there this summer and i’m still friends with the crew on instagram! They even want me to come back next year!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Kawkaw9207
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for half day snorkeling with my wife wife and our 1 year old son and I have to say that everything was absolutely perfect. During that time when we (me and my wife) were snorkeling Ali was taking care about our son! He is amazing guy! Thanks for everything and I hope we will come again once.
Everybody from ShadowPalm is simply amazing!

2  Thank indipromichal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went on two trips with Shadow palm and we were more than satisfied with both of them. The prices are very affordable and you really get your money’s worth since you also get lunch and drinks on the trip. The guides are very friendly and always try their best to make your experience unforgettable. Eeshaan especially was very friendly at all times and was the perfect personal photographer underwater and on the sandbank. He was a lot of fun and he always showed us the best snorkeling points.Plus he helped us with anything we needed at any time. We are very thankful to him and all the other guides on the trip for making our day unforgettable and for capturing the priceless moments on camera. I would undoubtedly love to come back and go on another trip with them. I highly recommend Shadow palm as I don’t think you can get this kind of experience anywhere else.

1  Thank 693nikag
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you guys, for the great trip to the sharks, manta rays and dephines. ❤️ We had a lot of fun with you. You are great! Thanks for the great photos and videos. It was an unforgettable experience!

Greetings from Germany

1  Thank Silke_Franzi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The most wonderful team I have ever met! Very dedicated people in what they do! All the 7 days spent with them were totally different, full of nice surprises and lots of fun! Tks Ali for an unforgettable holiday!

2  Thank 875madalinas