“Speedy and charming service at a quick stopover.”

Kermonds Hamburgers
Ranked #36 of 128 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We broke our journey between Geelong and Portland to have a Kermond's burger. Three adults were well fed with two fresh and filing burgers. Extra plates, cutlery and cold water were supplied on request.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have read and heard so many times on how great these burgers are. The taste of these burgers remind me of the microwave ones, with a chemical taste. The burgers are better at hungry jacks, and that's coming from a person that doesn't fancy junk food.

1  Thank Gene C
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Warrnambool is my home town,I have been fortunate to have been able to travel the world extensively
over the years,and still make an effort when I travel to Warrnambool to make several trips to Kermond's for a burger or3
they are amongst the best,I had my first burger there at the age of
3 or 4 back in the early 50's Kermond's is a western district icon,if you don't have at least one burger when in Warrnambool you are doing yourself an injustice.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

was recommended by a couple from torquay. looking for lunch on a wet friday afternoon when I spotted kermonds shop.had a lovely plain hamburger and chips-awesome taste will be going back next time I am in warrnambool!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled on this little place Ordered a take away burger from the best laid out simplest menu . So smart So good