See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

We've been driving across Oz this holiday and only stayed the 1 night, how I wish we could have stayed longer! Best night sleep and a beautiful setting. There are all the facilities needed. Had a wonderful BBQ in the evening in the soft light from the sun setting. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

A full day of spa treatments with my 2 daughters. This is the most amazing day. It truly is a retreat. Started with body polish, mud wraps, massage, facial, mani, pedi. Everything supplied, not like other places. Robes, slippers. Supplied us lunch, which was perfect. Not heavy, healthy. And finished our day with champagne and fruit cheese platter. I cannot rave enough about the treatments, but more importantly, the service we received is second to none. Thanks Kristie and your team. This is definitely our annual spa retreat.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2016

We spent two nights at the accommodation on site. Has everything you need and is so close to spa. Would suit girls weekend better if there were more single beds. Kitchens are well set up. We all love the spa massages were some of best we have had. Girls are all very pleasant and made as all feel important.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to stay in Warrnambool for the night and came across this accommodation quite by accident !! Fortunately for us they had availability ..... and wow, what an apartment !! Everything u could wish for ... and more!!! Lovely staff ... nothing too much trouble .... very grateful for our personal delivery of skimmed milk to the door by Kristie, the owner, which was sat waiting for us when we arrived back at the apartment after our meal and subsequent call to advise my phone had been delivered from the local restaurant after I'd left it on the table ... really appreciated ... thank you so much !! Anne & Mark x

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2016

I used the spa to sit back,relax and enjoy the pressure of the jets on my back, feet, and legs. The pool was just a great temperature to hop in after the spa and do a couple of laps.Then back into the spa one last time.

Stayed: February 2016