“Great Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Previous reviews about the Curry Puffs and Red Duck Curry were spot on. The resturant was packed with local people and thats a great sign when not in the main resturant area's (on side street were many have failed). My only criticism is that staff on resturant floor need to pay more attention to detail when people arrive, getting them seated and menu in front of them. But one thing l am sure of is that my wife and l shall dine here often.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I don't live in Warrnambool, but went here with a resident who had heard good things and wanted to try it for himself. We shared the chicken satay to start and then both ended up having the Duck Red Curry. Even though I had to do my usual dissection (I don't do skin), it was very nice.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We arrived at Cattleya and we were surprised by the decorations inside the restaurant. The food was delicious. Our children loved it. Worth the money. We will definitely be returning back to Cattleya. The curry puffs were to die for.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

That accolade has been well and truly won by Sailor Thai in Sydney. Well lit, spacious and modestly decorated restaurant delivering good quality food to suit adiverse range of pallets. The entree's were ok but not fantastic - (we had Thai cakes and prawn spring rolls) -they lacked that typical Thai crispness flavours. The main red duck curry was fantastic delivering complex yet flavours- as good a curry as you can get. Overall it is a good value country restaurant with typical Thai high level service.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great food and service. Best Thai curry I have had at a resturant outside of Thailand. Atmosphere was great.