“Always great at Cattleya Thai Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cattleya Thai Restaurant

Cattleya Thai Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrnambool, Australia
“Always great at Cattleya Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

It is always so good to dine at Cattleya Thai Restaurant Warrnambool. Staff are fantastic, Every meal is always very delicious as mild or as hot as you desire. The taste is delicious - you just have to go back again and again for more. If you like Thai food, Cattleya Thai is the place to go. Try once and you will want to return. Thank you for great food, great wine and great service.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Clean, fresh typical Thai restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went to Cattleya Thai for a family birthday. The restaurant is nice and clean and well decorated in typical Thai style which is always warm and inviting. The service here is very prompt and efficient and the food was all served at the one time. The quality of the food was fine, all fresh, clean and tasty and tasted like what you want Thai food to taste like. No suprises with the menu, if you know Thai food in Melbourne you will know most restaurants pretty much serve the exact same dishes it all depends on whether or not they use decent cuts of meat and the spices etc. Would I go back? Yes because I know I will get what I am expecting- a clean, simple, typical Thai meal, nothing fancy, no suprises which is exactly what I want when eating Thai.

• Visited November 2012
Warrnambool, Australia
“Cattleya Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Dined here with local friends, a first for them & also us from interstate. the restaurant has not been open for that long. Boy, these guys have got it right! From the minute we walked in the door till the time we left we could not fault it, the service, decore, price and the flavours were to die for. Good company and good food what more could we want? Will be back again when next in Warrnambool.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome meal and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had dinner here on the recommendation of the owners of our hotel. A great meal, with excellent service, and we'll be back next time we're in Warrnambool.

Visited October 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Brilliant Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I like to think I know my Thai.... and I can honestly say that the red curry I had here would have to be equal to the BEST I have ever had. It was truely amazing. The staff are not really 'jumping out of their skin' friendly, but pleasant enough I suppose. The ambience of the restaurant is really nice.

Visited October 2012