“Great service, location and coffee”

Pavilion Cafe & Bar
Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Warrnambool
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated on Warrnambool Foreshore.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Pavillion cafe for coffee and cake with the kids. The atmosphere was lovely in the light filled space with fantastic views that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. The cafe was warm despite a particularly cold day outside which was an important factor to our enjoyment. The location has ample parking, especially on a visit in the middle of winter. The kids and adults felt very comfortable and welcome by the super friendly staff who were chatty and attentive. The cakes were delicious, but it would of been nice to see a few more classic cakes to appeal to the kids and the masses, but they ended up happy with their cookies. We will definitely head back here on our next visit but stay longer and try brunch.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We perhaps went their on the wrong day since it was raining right throughout. After walking through the freezing cold waterfront this cafe "Pavilion" was a god-send to enjoy a really good cup of coffee. The staff was friendly and the enviornment was fantastic. Only complaint is that it is perhaps too small to accommodate all the clients

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have never had a bad coffee at the Pavilion. I go there most for coffee as it is consistently good ( and I am super fussy) their breakfast is sensational and a fantastic view! Service is A1! love it! My favourite place... :)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have been to Pavilion twice now and found it to have a great, Warrnambool harbourside atmosphere, child-friendly and warm. The food is pretty average and not cheap. However, it's fine for a coffee, breakfast, brunch but don't expect classy food as I'm afraid they try, but do miss the mark.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Just paid $17 for a cold unmade silverside sandwich. Took 15 minutes for my dish to arrive, and when it did it was a chopping board arranged with some bits and pieces as if they are expecting customers to create something cohesive out of the ingredients. I thought that's what chefs are supposed to do? The silverside itself was cold and poor quality, my nan could have done better. What a shame, the food is usually fairly good.