“A very hospitable Ann made all the difference!”

Comfort Inn On Raglan
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Warrnambool
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is located along the Main Street and easy to spot. 3 mins drive away from the town centre where all the restaurants are. Room n toilet especially was clean n comfy. But what made our short stay especially enjoyable was Ann. We arrived after night fall and was probably the last one to check in and there was Ann greetings us with all her warmth and enthusiasm. Check in was a breeze and Ann was kind enough to recommend us nice places for dinner as well as help us plan our tour around the area next day. All her recommendations were spot on and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Thanks Ann.

• Stayed: September 2013
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello Angjj,

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased to see that you found your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I am also very humble to see your feedback regarding our service. After all, we all want to have the best time when we are on holiday and I would love to have the local knowledge from the motel I stay when I travel, too. It's great to know that you had a great time. That's the most important thing!

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was very happy with the service here, the couple who own the hotel were very kind and attentive to my needs as a business traveler. The room was spacious, very clean and well presented but more importantly the room had a split system which kept me warm whilst it was freezing outside!

I've stayed at the hotel twice now and both times have been perfect and without complaint, i am quite fussy so when i find a place which has this high level of maintenance and cleanliness coupled with a private secure carpark which is overlooked by my room, i doubt i will stay anywhere else when visiting Warrnambool for business.

Room Tip: I always go for the upper level, it's also paying a small amount extra for the king room in my o...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Michael,

Thank you for much for taking time to write us a detailed feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed our room and were nice and warm (the temperature in Warrnambool has certainly dropped a few degree lately). At any time, please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can provide you with.

Our premium king spa room is certainly one very comfortable room. Hope you will get a chance to try it out at your next trip.

See you next time.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I regularly travel to Warrnambool on business and have stayed at many of the hotels in the area.
I now only stay at the Comfort Inn on Raglan. It is great value and Ann and Steve look after me well each and every time. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and are well set up to undertake some additional work after hours.
They also have a deal with the local Warrnambool leisure centre with 25mpool and gym which means I can use the leisure centre facilities for free when I am staying with them. This makes the stay even better value again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Rob,

Thank you for taking time to write your feedback.

Aqua Zone (the leisure centre) is definitely very popular among business travelers who are trying to keep fit while they are on the road. I am very pleased to find that you have taken advantage of this facility.

We hope to continue the high level of cleanliness and comfort for you. Please don't hesitate to comment again if you have any suggestion.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in the king spa room, it was really nice, the spa was plenty big enough for 2 people, the king bed bed was awesome, the price was good, i loved the ocean view, breakfast was excellent, and the owner / receptionist, was very friendly, we will definitely stay at the motel in the future,

Room Tip: the second floor is best, you get a nice view of the ocean
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray C
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your positive comment. I am very pleased that you had a great time. King Spa is certainly one very nice room. Ocean view is always nicer in winter time when you can sit in the hot spa, read a book, with the cold blue sky and ocean in front of you (same applies to cold rainy day, too!)

We look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This room was exactly what we needed....Nanna had the downstairs bedroom & the rest of us went upstairs. Nice & roomy. Beds were ok. Receptionist was very very helpful. Hotel is not near town & you'll need to drive to the many restaurants. Would not hesitate in staying here again if travelling with family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Hello emerging_lotus,

Thank you for liking our 3-bedroom spa suite. It is a very cosy unit for a big family and certainly a good value.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a whistle stop here for one night en route to the Great Ocean Road but had a great time, Ann was more than helpful with everything and we had a twenty minute stroll to the main street where there were a couple of bars SeanChai and the Victory Hotel which we tried and were fine. We got a takeaway from the Noodle Box which was very nice and I was delighted by visiting the drive through off licence!! walking I must add. All rounded off by the sighting of a whale and calf on the way out the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hello Iantoes

Thank you for your kind review.

I am glad you had a nice holiday and you are certainly one of the lucky ones to see the whales. They are around pretty much everyday now but not the two times when I was there!

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We booked 3 rooms through Wotif.com here and found that the rooms were excellent in their facilities. They were very clean, spacious and had good AC/Heating, flat screen LCD TVs with Pay TV, clean en- suites with hot water, microwave, Tea/coffee etc. Infact one of the family rooms had a Jacuzzi too. Owners were friendly and helpful. We did not try breakfast so unable to comment on that. All in all good value for money.

Room Tip: Room 20 had the Jacuzzi
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear amu2,

Thank you for your kind comment.

I am very pleased to find that you were happy with your stay and our standard. I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy the open ocean view in room 20 as well. The sunset is amazing in this room, too.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.