“Ann was brilliant”

Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Warrnambool
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Ann was brilliant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a whistle stop here for one night en route to the Great Ocean Road but had a great time, Ann was more than helpful with everything and we had a twenty minute stroll to the main street where there were a couple of bars SeanChai and the Victory Hotel which we tried and were fine. We got a takeaway from the Noodle Box which was very nice and I was delighted by visiting the drive through off licence!! walking I must add. All rounded off by the sighting of a whale and calf on the way out the next morning.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello Iantoes

Thank you for your kind review.

I am glad you had a nice holiday and you are certainly one of the lucky ones to see the whales. They are around pretty much everyday now but not the two times when I was there!

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We booked 3 rooms through Wotif.com here and found that the rooms were excellent in their facilities. They were very clean, spacious and had good AC/Heating, flat screen LCD TVs with Pay TV, clean en- suites with hot water, microwave, Tea/coffee etc. Infact one of the family rooms had a Jacuzzi too. Owners were friendly and helpful. We did not try breakfast so unable to comment on that. All in all good value for money.

Room Tip: Room 20 had the Jacuzzi
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear amu2,

Thank you for your kind comment.

I am very pleased to find that you were happy with your stay and our standard. I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy the open ocean view in room 20 as well. The sunset is amazing in this room, too.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Koo-Wee-Rup, Australia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Thankyou to Anne for the clean and inviting rooms we had the pleasure of staying in for 2 days. The location for us was great, the rooms where lovely, the showers HOT.
You where extremely helpful and abundant with information for tourist attractions and dining to suit our family and activities.
Thankyou

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Hello Trishy_girl123,

Thank you for your lovely comment. Our housekeeping team works very hard to give our customers a clean, tidy and fresh room when they walk in. I am glad you enjoy our shower - you will need a hot one in Warrnambool at the moment!

It was my pleasure and my job to keep your holiday a happy one. Hope that I have more places to tell you at your next visit!

See you again.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just spent three nights at the Comfort in On Raglan (Warnambool Vic0
My husband and I needed to get away for a short break. So glad we decided to stay at this motel..
The motel was comfortable and very clean.
The hosts were very friendly helpful, and couldn't to enough for you
Would go back again.
Louise

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hello Louise,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on our property.

I am pleased to see your stay was enjoyable. I hope you and your husband were fully recharged when you left. I will let hour housekeeping team know that we have some very happy customers!

Looking forward to seeing you again.
Australia
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We booked a room at the comfort Inn on Raglan in error as we were meeting relatives and they gave us the wrong location. So glad we did!
We booked a room for 2 adults, a 5 y/o and a baby needing a cot.
The room was pristine clean and an up to date refurbishment made it feel like a room worth so much more than the reasonable rate we received, the cot and linen were very clean. Its always refreshing when you're being tended to by the owners, it shows in the quality of care that they provide. They made suggestions on what to do and where to go and nothing was a problem.
I have traveled extensively with work and stayed at some amazing hotels in capital cities around Australia/NZ, but I will remember the kind, friendly service here longer than I will the glitz of some of the bigger establishments. Well done and see you again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Businesstraveller48,

Thank you for your kind review.

Although we always endeavor to give our customer a clean room, a friendly and helpful service as well as upgrading our motel continuously, I am still very humble to receive such a nice comment from you.

I, along with everyone in the team, will remember the experience that you loved about our motel and try our best to pass the same experience to all our customers.

Thank you again and see you in the future!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Spent 3 nights here for work and as it was a quiet period was upgraded to the executive suite for free. The lady at reception was so helpful and made me feel very welcome and made sure that I had everything I needed. Highly recommend this motel for the outstanding service that I received on my short but enjoyable stay. Many thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Hello Diotz

Thank you for your kind review. I am very glad that you had a good time here. It looks like there is room for us to improve on the sleeping quality for you. We love to hear from you on how we can improve in this area. We have recently upgraded 3 executive rooms with different pillow heights and will continue to do so with other rooms.

We hope to see you again.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Booked a family room. All rooms looked liked they'd had a recent upgrade which was tasteful in neutral colours and shades. Ann on reception was excellent and very friendly and helpful. On checkin she asked if we'd been to the place before. When I explained no it was no effort for Ann to suggest places for dinner that were family friendly as well as recommending the local attractions that were also family friendly. This nice friendly approach to great customer service was very much appreciated and made our stay. Thank you

• Stayed June 2013
Ann C, Owner at Comfort Inn On Raglan, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Cathryn,

Sorry for this late response. I only managed to transfer the ownership of tripadvisor for this motel a few days ago.

Thank you for your lovely review. I am very pleased to see that your stay was enjoyable. We understand all our guests, whether for business reason or holiday, are here to have a good time and we try very hard to help them achieving this.

Look forward to seeing you, your husband and the little ones again!