“Great”

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne
“Great”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Good quick service and excellent food. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The menu had a great variety and they paid good attention to dietary requirements etc.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Douggy69

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Port Fairy, Australia
“Nice Decor , Friendly Service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have been to twice The Emperor's House for Lunch since it opened. They Have Lunch Specials, and they also offer Seniors card Holders reduced prices. I find the restaurant very clean and the staff very friendly. The food is fairly good, depending on your taste, I prefer spicy, not bland, I asked the waitress for her recomendation and ordered the Combination Mongolian which was quite tasty. . My husbands meal was the Sweet and Sour Pork, he thought the Pork could have been done better as it was soggy and not in a Crispy Batter .The Special Fried Rice was not the best I've had and not the worst .Overall I think I would go back again, I liked the Linen Napkins, and the decor

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Aroney
Warrnambool
“Pleasant Staff!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food was fairly ordinary but the staff were lovely & there was a play area for my grand daughter which made the meal more enjoyable!!

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Last Minute But Worth It”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very good value, piping hot with very prompt service. We had a lamb and chicken dish and both has wonderful flavours.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“A very mild experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Cantonese is often a bit bland for me but we found the food lacking bite. Sweet corn soup was definitely sweet - I added plenty of pepper. Cantonese steak was hot, in temperature, on its sizzle plate and tasty enough. Spicy pork was pork but not spicy. Sesame prawn and spring rolls were as one would expect. We found Sticks Chardonnay for $30. Good value. Service was excellent but the restaurant was quiet on local footy grand final night. Maybe everyone was celebrating at the club. I think young families will not be too challenged. For the adventurous look elsewhere.

Visited September 2012