“Tiger Moth Flight over Paynesville”

Bandicoot Adventure Flights
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed April 24, 2016

Had an amazing experience flying in Dave's Tiger Moth over the Paynesville Classic Boat Rally in March this year. What an experience, Dave knows his stuff and will keep you calm and relaxed. The Lakes are spectacular from the air, an experience of a lifetime. If you have that someone who has everything, this is a perfect gift for them.

Date of experience: March 2016
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

I felt privileged to fly a photographer such as yourself as part of the Paynesville Classic event. Thanks Leonie for sharing your excellent photos. Appreciate your review.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"gippsland"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 14, 2016

Dave Knowles was welcoming, relaxing and extremely patient with our questions and what's more he knows the area well. He allowed us time to absorb the topography. Thanks Dave!

Date of experience: April 2016
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Thanks Guy’s for you review. Pleasure to fly with you, and enjoyed your enthusiasm.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

I was lucky enough to be given the gift of a scenic flight over the Gippsland Lakes yesterday for my recent 40th birthday. I'm an ex resident of Lakes and travel back to visit several times a year. This was something that has always been at the top of my bucket list, especially as until now I and my partner have actually never flown ANYWHERE in a plane! Due to ill health and disability it was a dream that I never thought would be achieved but after much hard work over the last several months and a loss of over 50kgs that dream was finally achieved. All my anxiety about actually getting IN to a plane AND fitting (lol) proved unnecessary as not only did I have plenty of room, but I felt extremely comfortable and safe too! Dave, our pilot, was one of the nicest gentlemen I have ever met. Perfect for a couple with plenty of nerves on their first flight! He showed us all our favourite places from Paynesville/Loch Sport all the way past Lake Tyers and everything around and in between. We were picking out family homes and favourite haunts and seeing them from a view we never dreamed of. I am still overwhelmed, emotional and in absolute AWE of this wonderful gift delivered so brilliantly and simply cannot wait to look forward to doing it again! Perhaps in a Tiger Moth next time! Class Act Dave. You're the best! :)

Date of experience: April 2016
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2016

Thanks Sharryn for you review. Lovely to fly you and your partner for your birthday. Your family were very supportive, all wonderful people and there to share this experience with you. Look forward to flying with you and your partner again.

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Took a flight in a tiger moth over paynesville.

Great fun. You can see so much without a cabin or window.
Dave and his wife first class people.

Date of experience: March 2016
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Thanks Gail for your review, you picked the best of the 2 days for Paynesville Classic.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Dave the pilot was an absolute gentleman not to mention an extremely talented/skillful pilot. ( I later learnt he does this in competition format) The birthday present from my family will not be forgot. It was exhilarating to say the least. My teenage daughters found it enjoyable to watch but nowhere near as enjoyable or memorable as i did! Thank you my dear family and thank you Dave! Highly recommend for the adventurous!

Date of experience: March 2016
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Fantastic that your family who gave your gift were able to enjoy seeing your flight. Enjoyed flying with you and meeting you, Paul. Appreciate your review.