“Perfect for weddings and special occasions” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creek Cottage B&B

and 1 more site!
Creek Cottage B&B
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect for weddings and special occasions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed in Suite 3 (which is the smaller, motel style room) on the eve of my wedding and wedding night. Very clean and beautifully appointed room with self-catering facilities. Generous complimentary snacks (fruit, chocolates, drinks, port) and self-serve continental breakfast provided. My bridesmaid stayed in Suite 1. Lovely, quiet location, walking distance to shopping centre. Our host, Merril, assisted with our enquiries efficiently. Great attention to detail in the rooms. Quality furnishings and linen. There were fresh flowers in the room, and when I came back from the wedding I found a card wishing me all the best, which was very thoughtful. A memorable stay.

Notes: a bigger litter bin is required in the room; I also brought my own portable hook to hang my wedding dress over the wardrobe door; security door for Suite 3 could be locked from the inside but not from the outside; no undercover parking for Suite 3 (but available for Suite 1).

Room Tip: Suite 3 is the smallest of the three; if you have a team of mobile hairdressers coming for a wedding...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank fussy_traveller_oz
creekcottagebandb, Owner at Creek Cottage B&B, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Hello Sandra and Ray,
Thank you for your review following your wedding August 30/31st. My relief manager told me everything went very well while I was in Europe - and that yourself, Ray and Kylie and Glen enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you all again.
Cheers,
Merril

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
MELBOURNE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for my wedding weekend and it was perfect! Merril made the place so homely, I stayed here with my sister on the Friday night and got ready for my wedding on the Saturday and it was the perfect location, Merril thinks of everything! My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night and it was perfect! Highly recommend to anyone who wishes to stay in Traralgon!! The freshly squeezed orange juice was to die for!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SARAH H
Hello Sarah,
Thank you for your lovely review..it was such a pleasure having you stay at Creek Cottage for your pre wedding night and wedding day preps! Look forward to your return for your 1st Wedding Anniversary!
Cheers,
Merril
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My daughter and I stayed on a Saturday night in the 2 bedroom cottage. It was a flying visit for a function and so we were a bit disappointed we didn't really have as much time as we would have liked to spend at the cottage. It was just delightful, and every little detail had been thought of. Beds were super comfy with the best bed-linen, the kitchen is fully equipped, cosy gas fire that is like a real one, and lots of extras in the way of food - beautiful fresh fruits, cereals and muesli, bread and spreads, soft drinks, port and chocolates, yoghurt, soy skim and full cream milk, cake and biscuits. beautifully appointed, very friendly hosts, reasonably priced for the standard of accommodation. And in a lovely location too with outlook to the park but only a couple of minutes walk to the main shops on the boardwalk over the creek. Oh and immaculately clean - I want their cleaner!

Room Tip: The two bedroom would be fine for 4. You can hire multiple cottages as they have adjoining doors.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank bronnykay
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Fantastic place to stay. Great location - quiet but close to everything. Really well appointed and comfortable. All the little touches that make the difference. We would recommend Creek Cottage to anyone looking for a pampered stay in quality surrounds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AG013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

What a fantastic B&B. There is nothing in this cottage that has been forgotten,we wanted for nothing except a relaxing weekend and thats exactly what we got. Thank you so much Merril for organising our lunch out at the winery. We will be back to stay:)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LESIA05
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

This outstanding B&B is without doubt the best you could ever wish for the owner has given such attention to detail in every department decor, fixtures, fittings, colour scheme and has everything catered for well stocked kitchen etc and a host that nothing is to much trouble to help in anyway
I will be telling my family & friends and would recommend a visit to creek cottage when visiting the area thank you Merrill hope to see you again soon

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Nemsdad2912
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at Creek Cottage in Traralgon was fantastic. We arrived at lunchtime and were promptly welcomed by Merril, provided with a key and shown around a beautifully kept and furnished apartment. The air conditioner already on we were able to unpack immediately and start enjoying the nearby parklands.

Our favourite part was the complimentary goodies. The homemade marshmallows and hot chocolate in particular were great. Very professional and friendly service, we would be happy to recommend Creek Cottage to anyone looking for a luxury stay in Gippsland.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jenny A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Traralgon
Walhalla's Star Hotel
#2 of 4 in Traralgon
Bridges on Argyle
Bridges on Argyle
#3 of 8 in Traralgon

Been to Creek Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!