“Best Value For Money”

Century Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Traralgon
“Best Value For Money”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Comfort, Clean and and convenience hotel in Traralgon. I stayed in Executive King Suite. Room was superior and extremely clean. There were cooking facilities as well. The staff in restaurant and reception were very helpful and mannered, polite and are willing to assist with requests. it was such an exceeding my expectation. Free parking and quite location.

• Stayed July 2013
CenturyInn, Director of Sales at Century Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
I appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. Our Executive Suites are indeed a popular choice for guests wanting that little bit extra! Thanks for posting a review!

Debra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Arrived after a long drive late in the evening and felt welcome from the time I walked in. The lady on reception was so accommodating, arranging room service which was so welcome. I couldn’t work the on the tv, which was me not following the instructions in the room. The staff came and patiently showed me. It was lovely to walk into my room were the staff had taken the time to turn on the lights and the heater.
Will surely come back again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Century Inn, I’m pleased you enjoyed your time and that we ensured you had a comfortable and memorable stay. The team are also very good at helping me with my technology, and am very pleased to hear that you were made welcome.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

2nd stay here at Century Inn, the beds are amazing, the only gripe I would have this time is the lack of quality lighting in the bathroom and the exhaust fan is way too noisy to the point that you didn't even want to turn the light on in the bathroom, room #11. Thanks again for a great stay however.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank amaroo_9
Thank you for choosing to return to Century Inn. I am pleased to tell the bathroom lighting has been replaced throughout the property. Look forward to welcoming you back to Century Inn.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The standard room was a good bargain and the size is generous for 1 person. The place is a motel but more luxury than a normal motel.
Service was friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable, the whole area was quiet so I had a really nice sleep.
The only disappointment was no dinner served on Sunday, and town center is not within walking distance. Everything else went perfect and pleasant. Will recommend Century Inn to friends if they're going Traralgon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Pocky-mon
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a great find. A quality hotel providing excellent rooms equivilent to my city stays. I had an Executive King room out the back of the property which was impressive with some cooking facilities which I did not use.

I entertained my business guests in the private dinning room. The staff could not of been more helpful or efficient. The food was well presented.

Reception staff were very helpful with my emails and printing. Nothing was too much trouble.

Will stay again next visit to Traralgon.

Room Tip: The Executive King Rooms are equal to Melbourne
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Josh L
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The hotel is pretty fancy for a little town in the country. My room was great, I had a spa and a king size bed! The only down side I was there for work not pleasure and my wife wasn't with me.
If I have to have a downside the service in the restaurant was not as great as everywhere else. I had the special salmon for dinner which would go close to being the nicest piece of salmon I have eaten.
I would recommend staying here to anyone.
It is a bit out of town but it is quiet and I have a car!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Michael T
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I recently travelled to Traralgon for a junior basketball tournament and was very surprised to find a hotel like Century Inn in Gippsland.

The lady on reception was very friendly and great with my children. The rooms were as good, if not better than I have had in Melbourne. Food was great and children's needs were well catered for.

It was so conveniently placed for us to stay for the basketball.

Can't recommend them too highly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Traralgon
Comfort Inn & Suites Latrobe
#8 of 8 in Traralgon
Connells Motel
Connells Motel
#1 of 8 in Traralgon

Been to Century Inn? Share your experiences!