Comfort Inn Campbell
Paddle Steamer Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$69
Murray River Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$75
$123
Australian Settlers Motor Inn(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$97
Best Western Travellers Rest Motor Inn(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
Best Western Burke & Wills Motor Inn(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$100
$109
$104
Agoda.com
Paruna Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
$123
$93
Agoda.com
Sun Centre Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
$80
$67
Agoda.com
All reviewsdesk areahotel roomnext morningcomfortable roomgood sizewould stay here againtwo nightswifiswantowncouchkettleaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I do stay here for business reasons and have done so for 4 years or so, I have read some recent past reviews and must say that I've not experienced those events, I must admit I've never used it as a holiday base and or that concept I'd look towards some of the caravan parks and their cabins, different rises for different rises, as they say?
The different rooms I've stayed in have been clean and comfortable, bright & cheery, but I used them for a good night's sleep etc'
On my latest visit I presume there are new lessee's here and the service was lovely BUT what I was rapt in was the $15/day for an IPod with full Internet access - Bloody Brilliant, an excellent offering, every other motel should offer the same, "Good Marketing" guys....

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed in one of the 'fully renovated' deluxe rooms and paid $130 as a corporate rate for one night.
Although the room was quite modern, it seems as though the renovation was of very poor quality, as paint was peeling from the bathroom door and didn't seem to have that really 'fresh' feel.
I also arrived to find that the toilet had not been cleaned properly prior to my arrival (water had some questionable 'floaties' in it), and the bathroom taps had hair on them.
I accessed the free Wi-Fi internet, but it kept dropping out which got a bit frustrating.
On the positive side, it was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy, and the TV had good reception. It is within walking distance to everything in town, and has a nice looking restaurant on site, however we did not eat there so I can't comment on the quality of the food.
Staff were really nice, and we were given a small bottle of fresh milk on arrival (a nice change from the usual UHT milk provided at motels), and the rooms had complimentary shortbread & tea/coffee/hot chocolate satchels.
It was a lot nicer to stay at than some of the really 'dated' country motels, but don't expect to be blown away by the 'fully renovated' rooms.

Room Tip: For an extra $10 a night, I would say it is worth it for an upgrade to a 'deluxe' room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We booked the Comfort Inn Campbell because the website said their rooms had been fully renovated - It lied!! My husband especially asked about the renovated rooms when we booked, it was a Deluxe suite thinking(and paid more for it) we would get one of the best rooms, as you would, but it was the worst room in the motel. There were marks all over the carpet, half the lights didn't work, there was the last guests pair of thongs still under the bed; the vanity in the bathroom had a cigarette burn on it and to top it off the bathroom hasn't been renovated since it was built, probably 30 years ago. And they have the nerve to call the Deluxe suite their best room in the house, what a joke!

Room Tip: Don't book a Deluxe Suite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Louise P
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We have stayed in a lot of hotels/motels in several countries and this stay will be remembered but not in a positive way. After stepping into the room (two bedroom unit) I immediately went to reception and asked if we had the right room as it did not look like the renovated room on the internet. I was told that it was indeed the correct room and that it had been renovated? (he said looking rather confused) I think he meant renovated over the last 20yrs. The vanity surround in the bathroom was chipped (not a good look) and the bathroom was old fashioned and tired and when the sun dissappeared, the bugs arrived on mass. It was very hot and thankfully there was an airconditioning unit in the lounge and main bedroom but none in the second bedroom which made for a very uncomfortable night for our son. The room faced onto the main road and was very noisy but I'm not sure what they can do about that except install triple glazing. We would not stay at this motel again unless it is completely overhauled and mondernised.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank ozherbert
Reviewed August 21, 2011

There are plenty on offer in this town. I have tried most. I have settled on this one and stay here 5-10 times a year for work.
Stayed in the 2 bedroom apartments for space, they could do with a refurb but are clean and neat.
Onsite restaurant is trapped in the 80's for decor but food is honest and tasty.
Whilst we don't have much to do with owners or managers other than hi and bye - can't complain or report any dramas.

• Stayed: July 2011