“Sold on Laksa”

Ranked #25 of 297 Restaurants in St Kilda
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't feeling well so I thought a bowl of soup would be nice, decided to give their Laksa a shot. I ordered coconut rice on the side because I love it. The meal was amazon and the starters looked great too. Will be back to try something else, definitely.

There are newer reviews for Chinta Ria Soul

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love to pop in here on a regular basis when going to a show at the Palais or just wandering around St Kilda. Both this and its sister restaurant on Acland near Fitzroy are great. The food is always top quality and it is extremely reasonable. The service is quick and on the mark, and the staff are just lovely. I have been coming here for about 15 years and it never fails to win me over. I just cant rate it highly enough.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff were so accommodating with us. I had scallops which were fantastic I tried all my friends meals as well and they were all beautiful

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have been coming to this restaurant for some time now so I thought it only deserving that I share how great it is on tripadvisor. If you are into Laksa look no further, this is seriously the best laksa soup in Melbourne and we have tried many! The service is quick, friendly and the food fabulous and fresh. We literally cannot visit St Kilda without popping into this little gem. We highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The menu is comprehensive, with a good range of Malysian/Chinese food at reasonable prices considering the quality of the meals.
The service was attentive and food arrived lightning fast!
Would re-visit