“Good, honest Italian meals”

Leo's Spaghetti Bar
Ranked #52 of 297 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Walking on a cold night looking for somewhere to eat in St Kilda. Leo's looked welcoming and had a lot of customers so we gave it a go. Great food, had the minestrone and cheese and herb pizza which were delicious. Service was very attentive and friendly. Atmosphere was warm and authentic Italian. Prices were very reasonable, impressed with meal and left very satisfied.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Leo's offers great value specials from $12 to $16. Came for dinner with a friend and pleased that it is a nice place to chat. We had chicken parmigiana, mushroom steak and a small pizza, they are all nice and delicious. Service is good as well, waiters are friendly and food are quickly served. An enjoyable place to eat with great affordability.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

As a family who come from Adelaide we found Leo's had great value specials, friendly staff, efficient service and delicious food! I came here with my fiancée and our 2 children.
I had a parmigiana which tasted nice but having some bolonaise sauce would have made it better. My fiancée and daughter only 2yrs old had spaghetti and meatballs. Fiancée found serving size quite small for a adult but my daughter enjoyed the whole lot. Overall the food was delicious and if we ever return to Melbourne we'll be back.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Leo's is a St Kilda institution, gracing Fitzroy St for more than 50 years. It delivers good, honest Italian food without pretension.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Leo's has great value specials, friendly staff, efficient service and delicious food! I came here with my parents and my sister for lunch and were seated outside.
I had a parmigiana, and the others had spaghetti and meatballs, pizza and risotto. All agreed that the food was delicious.
We were pleasantly surprised by the attentive waitress who, although busy, provided us with water top-ups and regularly checked if the food was alright and if we would like another beverage.
I will definitely be returning to this restaurant soon.