“Great atmosphere. Lovely staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Elbow Room

Elbow Room
Ranked #58 of 282 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere. Lovely staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my meal although the salad I received with my entree and main were the same. If I had known I would have changed my order. The salad was nice, just had a bit too much of it.

My husband ordered the snapper, but he didn't think it was very tasty compared to other snapper he has eaten.

The staff were lovely

Visited November 2012

kiwis in oz
“summers night dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stopped by on a busy night, table outside which was great on a warm night with lots to see, was advised there may be a wait as they were busy, but staff was very attentive, platter we had to start was one of the better ones we have had, and main courses were fine, fish and chips and prawn fajitas, cocktails were delicious, and all in all I would visit again

• Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great for a quick dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped in for a quick dinner on our way home from Melbourne on a Friday night. We were able to get a table straight away and received excellent service. The food was a reasonable price and we had the chicken fajitas and calamari salad. The salad was very good, however the fajitas (which the place is apparently known for) were good rather than great. The meals were brought to us quickly, which we were after on the night.
Will certainly come back, I will just try somethign else.

• Visited August 2012
Melbourne
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I went to elbow room as a special treat to ourselves following the arrival of our son. We were not disappointed! Friendly service, fantastic food (he had medium steak & said it was one of the best he'd ever had) and I had seafood pasta (lovely fresh seafood). Even though they also had a hens party of over 20 at the same time, there was no real wait for the meals. The atmosphere was great too!

“great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Down from Sydney for the weekend walking past elbow room and stoped in for dinner, what great night we had will return on next visit to Melbourne

• Visited July 2012