Just want to say a very special thank you to the staff at Habitat HQ, whilst staying there recently I left my iPod and charger in one of the rooms, and had already left the state before I realised and called. The lady at the front desk was all too happy to mail it to me in Sydney, at their own expense. Hostels are hostels and the difference between them are the staff, your doing a great job, once again, thanks guys!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne