Habitat is a really good hostel. It's easy to find and it's in a very good location to get in and out of the city. They have brilliant facilities and a clean kitchen with enough equipment to go round and the showers get lovely and hot. The staff are friendly and helpful and habitat organises loads of in house events at no cosy and some low cost stuff as well as having a jobs book. The bonus being it's just around the corner from the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne