Stayed at Habitat for 2 nights in their 6-person room. very comfortable and a happy, lively place. location's very convenient, literally being a few steps away from the tram stop and several minutes away from St. Kilda beach. Took advantage of their Travel HQ in booking a tour to the great ocean road. common room and kitchen were large and weird as it may sound, were my favorite areas in Habitat. The Habitat guys were helpful too, not overbearing. room rates were quite steep though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne