I stayed at the Habitat from the 14th June to the 13th July and it was the best months stay of my trip in melbourne. The hostel itself is excellent cleaned everyday, dorms were amazing and the bathrooms were spotless. Downstairs a big common area where it was so easy to socialiase and make new friends without even realising it. The kitchen was so nice and comfortable to eat in. Free activities always something going on during day and night and best thing of all free wifi :)
No problems with the staff friendly and happy to help with a smile on their face each time.
Special review to Onur the night staff over the weekend - one word amazing.
I would definatly recomend coming back to this hostel, i cried when i arrived to sydney, i am a true melbournian.
Thanks for an amazing staff
sophie from wales uk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne