“Dirty and order given to someone else apparently”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #20 of 20 Quick Bites in St Kilda
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Ordered soft serves and mcfluries. After using the bathroom which was disgusting we waited and waited until eventually we asked where our ice creams were. We were informed that someone else must have taken them even though we were there the whole time. Then took another ten mins to produce our order. FYI one of u was there at the counter when someone else used the bathroom

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed October 31, 2019

3rd class service
They are ignoring the uber drivers
They were not answering to me
They are laughing when I asked for how much time I have to wait

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Obviously all of the awful reviews posted here have not been enough for McDonalds HQ to clean up their act which is unacceptable.
We went in for lunch prior to the Wiggles concert across the road at The Palais. There was a bag of what I assume is speed (or some other drug I’m not sure) in the female toilets near the hand washers, and syringes overflowing out of the syringe container in the cubicle. Waste all over the floor. With so many children there I am disgusted at the state of this bathroom, not to mention the rest of the restaurant. Someone could get infected or a child could have overdosed and died if they accidentally had consumed contents of the drug bag. For how much money McDonalds makes they can’t seem to afford a cleaner to make the environment at least a little safe? Why not when so many people have complained of the state of this restaurant? These awful reviews seem to go back years and yet still nothing has been done. We left without finishing our meals (super greasy) as we were sickened at the thought of eating after what we saw. Being pregnant I regret setting foot in the door or letting my family even touch anything in this filthy establishment, if we weren’t in such a rush we wouldn’t have bothered and if I had seen the toilets first I wouldn’t have gone in at all. When will McDonalds finally do something about this place?

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Serve cold burgers and change the ingredients themselves. I ordered a chicken mc feast and was served their own style of burger with tomato and onions missing. It’s not the first time. Last time too they served me a cold burger with ingredients missing. Worst mc d in melbourne.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019

Come here for fast food US-style, burgers and fries with their standard menu and prices. Same quality you know.

Date of visit: March 2019