“St. Kilda's best food (so far)”
Review of Italico

Italico
Reserve with
Italico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 287 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“St. Kilda's best food (so far)”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've eaten in a lot of St. Kilda restaurants and this one offered the best food by far. I had a ravioli filled with beets that was to die for! The only thing that makes it a 4 instead of 5 star rating was the service. The first server who came to us said she wasn't the server & someone else would come tell us the specials- they didn't. We noticed every other table was given some sort of complimentary appetizer on a spoon- except us. After dinner, we wanted dessert, but could not get a server to return to the table to take our order. I wonder why they think we kept staring at them, hoping they'd glance our way so we could wave them down? How long do they think we want to sit without food or drink left? Finally I got up and took a menu off a neighbouring table, and decided the desserts didn't look worth this enormous effort, and we got up to pay instead. Their loss, and less time in the gym for me I guess. Still, if you don't mind apathetic service, the food makes it worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013

Bali, Indonesia
“Buonissimo”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

It might appear unassuming from the outside, but we were pleasantly surprised when we entered the restaurant at 9pm...all the other restaurants were closing! The food was delicious and the service was definitely with a smile.

• Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A great addition to the Sorrento scene”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

These guys know how to run a pizza joint!

We had 45 minutes until our film was screening and every restaurant and cafe in Sorrento was full to overflowing with the Sat night, summer crowd.

A footpath table came available as we crossed the street and the waitress (who was clearing another tale at the time) accommodated us immediately and ran inside to check that we could eat in that time frame. We ordered immediately, the kitchen did their thing and we received our delicious, thin crust pizzas within 10 minutes!

Food is good, service is great, atmosphere good. Great casual seaside dining.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney
“Itali.co good service and food”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

See my review of Rococo for why I ended up at Iatli.co.
In this instance, I explained that I wanted to BYO NON-alcoholic beer and was happy to pay a corkage if necessary.
I was immediatly invited in and quickly told that it would be no problem. Even better, they were interested in what I had.

The food was fine, service sharp and prices quite reasonable compared to those in the immediate area.

The only part I didn't like was the bright LEDs which made reading my paper easy, but left the place with a warehouse style of lighting lacking in ambience.

• Visited March 2013
“Best stylish Italian restaurant”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Stylish complex cuisine, in well designed new restaurant, along with a great range of pizzas and pastas. The prices are low for the quality of the food, and service professional and friendly. What else do you want! Welcome addition to Elwood and StKilda.