“The Best of all the schools in Melbourne by far.”
Review of Melbourne Kiteboarding Academy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Melbourne Kiteboarding Academy
More attraction details
Owner description: Melbourne's longest running Kiteboarding School. We supply lessons of the highest standards at the lowest price. Our range of equipment for sale is extensive which include some of the world's top brands. We operate international tours, weekend kite camps, day trip and much more. Give us a call today.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I just read the previous review and I don't know where that guy went but Melbourne Kiteboarding is fantastic. The lessons are either one on one with the instructor or maximum of two on one. The instructors are great and the after course advice is awesome. They have a kite club which is very social and you keep getting free advice and meet great people. Well done guys no wonder you have been there longer than all the rest.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Mat usually books you with a group of people (3-4) when you're on your own which limits your actual time for practicing. I disliked that I had a different teacher every time and had to explain what I had been doing in the last lesson and showing where I'm at before actually working on progressing my skills. Another big disadvantage: lessons get cancelled due to wind conditions so probably not the best spot to learn when you only have a limited time to learn. My 3 introductory lessons were spread across 3 months so be prepared for a lot of rescheduling and be patient with these guys!