“Great Location in St Kilda”
other travelers have booked this property
Catani 1 Living area - now with 60' UHD Smart TV
Catani 1 kitchen & living area - now with new Dishlex dishwasher, coffee machine & 60' UHD Smart TV Catani 1 Living area - now with 60' UHD Smart TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Catani 1 Living area - now with 60' UHD Smart TV
Catani 1 Living & dining areas - now with 60' UHD Smart TV; & well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Catani 1 queen bedroom - now with new pillow top ensemble
St Kilda Serviced Apartment bathroom and laundry facilities
Catani 1 queen bedroom - now with new pillow top ensemble
Catani 1 modern well-equipped kitchen with new appliances including Dishlex dishwasher & coffee m/c
Catani 1 dining & kitchen areas - now with all new kitchen appliances & timber flooring
St Kilda Serviced Apartment north-facing balcony for winter warmth
St Kilda Serviced Apartment floor plan for Catani 1 and 2
St Kilda Serviced Apartment Pool & BBQ area in the warmer months only
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RobJen15
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Location in St Kilda”
Reviewed December 30, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment is located close to St Kilda beach in a quiet location. The apartment is very well appointed and very quiet. Undercover parking is excellent and easy to access. There are plenty of eating and entertainment facilities close by.

The only downsides of this rental was a very musty smell coming from the wet area - bathroom/toilet/laundry - lack of good ventilation and the booking process was a little unusual - additional information - eg drivers licence poto copy, was required.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jan 7, 2016
I'm glad that you liked the apartment and the location so much. I have stayed at Catani myself several times because we enjoy it so much; for all the reasons you mentioned and more.
I'm not sure why the bathroom smelt strange. No one told us about it at the time, and we have not noticed anything or had a complaint since. It will certainly be investigated. Thank you for letting us know about it.
Yes, we do have a secure booking system in place, to minimise fraud and damage. This does help us keep our costs down; and allows us to keep our rates where they have been for the last three years.

I hope you return again and perhaps try one of our other many great locations for a bit of variety?

50lynne
Cootamundra, Australia
“Lovely apartment close to everything,safe and secure.”
Reviewed August 20, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at Catani 1. Lots of home touches. We felt safe and secure and were happy to have a great car park.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Car parking
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 21, 2015
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay so much. We hope we will see you again with your returning-guest discount; perhaps at one of our many other locations.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed January 4, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pet friendly
Liked least: No yard for dogs, but that was OK as parks and beach are near by
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 5, 2015
You are so right about not needing a car. I'm glad that you enjoyed the apartment and the location so much.
Brisbane
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 31, 2014
This is a very thoughtful comment Martin. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and liked the St Kilda experience as we have ourselves.
Adelaide
Reviewed March 30, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 30, 2014
Thank you for the thank you Paul. It is indeed a nice place in a great spot. We have had weekends there ourselves, and thoroughly enjoyed what St Kilda has to offer.
Cheers,
moama
Reviewed March 29, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Mar 29, 2014
You were most welcome Kris. You and your family were the perfect guests, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay so much.
Sydney
Reviewed March 18, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Mar 18, 2014
Yes, the instructions are a bit detailed, intentionally, as we have had to cater for any and all issues we have had in the past. Now, at least, if our guests follow them, they will have no problems finding their way in etc.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Come back, and we will give you a returning-guest discount.

Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing