“Even Better the 2nd Time!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Indoor heated pool at Tuscany looking out on to Tuscan courtyard, and next to the small gym
St Kilda Serviced Apartment Courtyard from bedroom
St Kilda Serviced Apartment Courtyard from in front of the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason L
“Even Better the 2nd Time!”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is our second visit to Tuscany. We couldn’t wait to return as our first stay had been perfect.
Since last time we found the decor had been upgraded and updated with well chosen art, lamps and greenery in the living areas, making the apartment feel much more a quality home away from home experience.
Set overlooking an enormous, quiet, Tuscan courtyard, this apartment really feels like a relaxing escape in the midst of vibrant Fitzroy St. With cafes, bars, shopping, trams all at your doorstep, you’d be hard pressed to find a more convenient and comfortable place to stay. The large screen smart TV with all the streaming services is a big bonus to come home to also.
This is most definitely our favourite place to stay in Melbourne. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for this review Jason. Yes, we did a full refurbishment recently, which changed the look and feel of the apartment entirely. It is now very modern and comfortable, and the big TV, Netflix and unlimited Wi-Fi all go hand in hand. Some things like the very quiet retreat and brilliant location next to everything have not changed.
It appears that our reviews from this year reflect that, and we look forward to seeing you here again.
Chris McDonald
StayCentral long-stay apartments
Bernard P
Bangkok, Thailand
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I've been a returning customer here and have always found the location perfect, with transport, restaurants and free parking is included, which is a great addition.
The apartment itself is in great condition, clean, tidy, homely and the management team is always friendly and very professional.
I' ll always try to make this my first place I stay in when doing busi ess of visiting Melbourne.
I would highly recommend.
Thank you very much!

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 31, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Tuscany. It is a great compliment that you keep returning to stay at our apartments, and we appreciate that you enjoy them so much.
All of our apartments indeed be described as you have here, so it is nice to see these comments coming directly from you as our guest.
We look forward to seeing which apartment you choose on your next stay; and we have more to choose from now, than when you first stayed with us.
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral (long and short-stay) Melbourne Apartments
Bruce M
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Definitely will be back , the location was brilliant , we took our bikes with us , with Albert Park being so close it was great , St Kilda beach so close , restaurant's unbelievable so close , public transport straight out the front of the apartment , hardly used our car but convenient to have our own parking under cover and secure at the apartment . Apartment was clean, very comfortable, great layout , need to see Melbourne !!!! this is it , could not believe how quite it was at night for a location in Melbourne , definitely will be back .!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 35-49
Jul 16, 2017
This apartment has recently had a complete make-over, with nearly everything new again. I'm so glad the apartment and the location worked for you. It has always been popular because of it's central location close to restaurants, cafes and shops, but also only minutes from the city by light rail, yet is always so quiet; protected from the street noise by the front of the complex, and having such a spacious, ornate courtyard as its central theme.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.Perhaps you will try one of our many other locations around central Melbourne? They are all unique and offer many different Melbourne aspects.
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral (long-stay apartments) Melbourne
D4902NPda...
Melbourne, Australia
“loving st kilda”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

great location, with easy access to the city and lots to do in the area. Very cool condo with great ambience

Date of stay: February 2017
Apr 5, 2017
I have to agree that ambiance is a good word for this apartment. I've never used it for Tuscany but you are right. The combination of quietness, Tuscan setting and open space works really well. I'm just glad that you really enjoyed both the location and the apartment; because that Is our aim when we choose our properties for our guests to enjoy.
Chris.
StayCentral Corporate Apartments
Jason L
“Quiet oasis in ideal bustling location”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We needed a Melbourne home for eight weeks for work and Stay Central were very helpful and accommodating. We stayed at Tuscany in St Kilda, a lovely quiet complex with a Mediterranean flavour. It had everything we could have wished for - secure underground, free off-street parking, free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and small gym, large flat-screen TV and two balconies the allowed good air flow through the apartment.
There is an air-conditioner, however, we never had to use it as the apartment stayed cool on hot days and moderate on cold days. Walking from the vibrant and busy Fitzroy St into the large Tuscan courtyard was like leaving the outside world behind – once inside the complex we never heard St Kilda. The whole experience was friendly, from the incredibly clear arrival instruction and service from Stay Central, the amiable and amenable cleaning company that came once a week and the lovely neighbours.
Outside the building, there are fantastic cafes, bars, gyms, a Woolworths, a huge park, tram stops, a bus station and it’s a quick and easy stroll down Fitzroy St to St Kilda Pier.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we couldn’t recommend it highly enough. We will certainly be trying for Tuscany when work travels us to Melbourne again next year.

Date of stay: October 2016
Your age range 35-49
Dec 14, 2016
I love hearing that a guest liked Tuscany as much as I always have. I could easily live there, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much. It is an incredible property, and I hope I can look after you again next time.
Chris,
Owner/manager,
StayCentral Apartments
Pauline R
“I love this place and the location”
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This place is just fabulous. I have stayed in several Staycentral places but this one is great. The location, ambiance of the Tuscan complex and the really comfortable apartment itself are just so good. I didn't want for anything. The customers service provided by Chris the manager was incredible as usual. Nothing was a problem. I can recommend this and any of the other properties that Staycentral has.

Date of stay: September 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It really was like staying in a comfortable home
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 27, 2016
It's great to see we are still doing everything right after all these years. I really appreciate you returning so many times. It gives me even more faith that we are looking after our guests properly. Many of them loved the old decor, but everyone still seems to love the new pillow-top bed, the rest of the new furniture and the 60" UHD Smart TV too. We will always work hard to make your stay an easy one. You may like to try our new boutique apartment in Flinders Lane next time for a bit of variety. I know you have tried many of the other favourites of yours.
Chris
Spiro M
“Tuscany in St Kilda”
Reviewed November 22, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We stayed at Tuscany in St Kilda recently and loved it. We couldn’t believe such a nice, quiet place could exist so close to everything. Super comfortable beds, huge TV with Netflix hookup, aircon that works well, all in a beautiful Tuscan courtyard setting. There’s even an indoor pool and a little gym there if you wanted it. We will be back!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 27, 2016
I love it when my guests appreciate this particular property because it was my first one, and it always seemed like a quiet oasis in the middle of everything. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay so much and I look forward to assisting you with your next visit.
Chris
Owner/manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing