The coffee palace certainly is not a palace nor does it serve coffee, but it does not mean it isn't an awesome place to stay. This is the 3rd time I have been back in 2 years and each time I have had an amazing experience. Staff are friendly and helpful. This time I returned, I was struggling for work and without the girls in the travel shop help me find work I would have had to fly home 3 months ago! Sure its not the most modern but i have met friends for life staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ❤❤NEW MANAGEMENT AS OF 1ST OF MAY 2014❤❤ Free Wifi, Free meals Sunday - Thursday. Free freshly brewed coffee! The Coffee Palace is an institution when it comes to backpacker hostels in Melbourne. Located in the heart of St Kilda, the Coffee Palace offers the budget conscious traveler never ending memories. We insist that you must have loads of fun when staying at the Coffee Palace. We cater for all types of travelers. We have 8 bed dorms all the way down to 4 bed dorms both with and without ensuites. For the quieter type or couples, we also have twin, single and doubles available. Our rates are very reasonable, so as not to break the budget, therefor allowing you to get out and enjoy what this beautiful city has to offer. As well as spending some of your hard earned in our bar!! The bar is opened from 11am right through to 11pm. We are one of the longest serving hostels in Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nomads St Kilda Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coffee Palace Backpackers Hotel St Kilda
- Nomads St Kilda Beach Greater Melbourne