“Great Cafe”

Phamish
Ranked #19 of 299 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Phamish offers an all day breakfast, lunch & dinner with an iconic view overlooking the palais theatre and Luna park We are modern Australian with a touch of middle eastern cuisine introducing some traditional dishes such as slow braised beef cheek We have an acclaimed and extensive wine list and a fabulous cocktail list also if your in the mood
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Loved that there were a few different options on the menu.
Staff very friendly and brought my 2 year old colouring pencils and book. Nothing was a problem.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Thought I would have the fish of the day...MMmmm...a few overcooked cold roast vegies with a piece of fish about 6cm square not enough food for an adult...my partner had paella...soggy wet rice with a few pieces of seafood...staff were very ordinary...with a bill of over ninety dollars for this mush will not go there again...went down the road and had pizza to fill up...shame I gave you a really good rating last time...but you need to lift your game and not serve second rate food to travellers who may be just passing through the area.

1  Thank ronncar
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had brunch at Phamish a couple of weeks ago and were more than happy with
the food and the overall service.
We had friends with us on holidays from the U.K. and they were impressed with the poached eggs on sour dough that they had, and my husband and myself enjoyed corn fritters with a very yummy chutney on the side. Service and prices were good. The restaurant is large, so if you are wanting a more intimate experience, maybe ask for a table at the back. We were seated in the front window area which was fine for our needs that day. Worth a visit for sure!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had breakfast here twice, on the second occasion I had the peasants brecky which I would highly recommend, wife had poached eggs on sour dough bread and both drank spicey vanilla chai which was really nice. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Booked into the Novotel up the road then went for a walk to have lunch. We were temppted by the Friday special of 2 pizzas for $15. Great pizza, thin crust plenty of flavour. When we walked past that evening the place was packed so it must have a good name. We had very good service but there were only a few people having lunch.