Have stayed twice at this hotel and have been satisfied with it. It is only steps from restaurants, cafes and shops, right in the heart of St Kilda. Very close to Luna Park and a stroll from the waterfront. Parking available (no charge). I would stay here again, everything was clean, comfortable and in good condition. Looking at other reviews I'm not sure if there are two standards of rooms.
There is a popular backpackers right across the road from it, if you prefer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne