We loved our 3-night stay at the Cosmopolitan Hotel! The front desk attendant was so friendly and informative, our room was absolutely huge and very clean, and best of all it is nearby all of St. Kilda's best sights! If you stay there, definitely go to the bar at Claypots Seafood Bar and order the housebrewed 'Gilgamesh' cider! It was to die for!
My only gripe is that our room was facing the backpackers hostel across the street, where kids would gather until 3am and scream loudly. So, we were woken a few times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne