A trip to Melbourne was made all that more convenient by staying at The Cosmopolitan Hotel. My reservation was expertly handled (I even managed to negotiate the best price possible!. Check-in was a breeze, with the experience made even more pleasurable by having my bags carried to the room.
I loved the Cloud Bed in my standard room. It was amazing.
The fit out of the room and hotel surrounds was fresh and modern, reflecting the hipster style of St Kilda.
I am certainly happy to say that my stay at the Cosmo was fabulous and I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne