I come ounce a year to Australia and always like to spend few days in Melbourne, the Cosmopolitan became my address to stay, a 10 second walk and you are on this great street name is Aukland where you have all the cool restaurants and bars..beach is a minute walk also. The hotel itself is clean, rooms are not necessarily spacious but comfortable with super clean bathroom which is just what I need when i'm not at home. So for me, that's the one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne