They get the basics right - friendly and very helpful staff, lovely spacious room and large comfy bed. In addition, breakfasts were stunning, bathroom was modern and very clean and the hotel itself was funky and inviting.
St Kilda is a great place to stay and its so easy to get to the city and other areas on the trams.
For food in St Kilda, check out Las Chicas for breakfast (203 Carlisle Street, next to Balaclava Train Station) and Cicciolinas for coffee, lunch, dinner and drinks at 130 Acland St (no bookings).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne