We stayed at Quest St Kilda Bayside for 3 nights. I received a very warm and friendly welcome. They also rang ahead to find out what time we were expected in which actually gave me peace of mind that everything was on track. The check in was super efficient and we were on our way with a welcome pack of maps and vouchers in no time. The 2 bedroom apartment was spotless. The appliances seemed brand new, quality tea and coffee plus a plunger with real coffee! Prob sounds petty but love it when dinnerware and glasses are matching.. not odd glasses, plates etc. No mish mash of cutlery either. Prob most important was the comfortable beds and pillows, all rooms were tastefully decorated. I can not stress how happy I was with having a laundry. We were on a road trip so was priceless to have that there. I feel the staff really are one of the major assets to this place. We had an issue with our heater and rang for help and someone was there in a couple of minutes. We actually figured out the prob before he got there but he was so gracious and wished us a pleasant evening. On departure one of the staff was lending her car to jump start a guests car. Beyond the call! There was a little bit of a hike from our car to the apartment but there are luggage trolleys available and a lift which helps. So close to transport, awesome restaurants, Luna Park, the Pier, shops, its all on the doorstep. We will definitely be staying there again. Thank you all at Quest for making our first trip to Melbourne with the kids so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest St Kilda Bayside's apartments are the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. We are situated in a quiet residential street yet only minutes walk from the cosmopolitan attractions of St Kilda, with business and cultural precincts being easily accessible by tram or car - or a walk! Just 5 minutes' walk from St Kilda beach, each of these studios and apartments features kitchen facilities and a private balcony. Also available is a well equipped gym (open during office hours), heated swimming pool and BBQ facilities (summer months only). Guests' security is paramount, with carded apartment access, tagged property access and on-site car parking. Each studio and apartment has custom-made furniture and soft furnishings, an LCD TV, dining area, private bathroom and laundry facilities. Private kitchen facilities include an oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Additionally, a variety of local restaurants offer Quest St Kilda Bayside guests the ability to charge meals back to the apartment. Melbourne city centre is just a 15-minute drive from Quest St Kilda Bayside apartments. Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit is 500 metres from the complex, it is less than 10 minutes' walk to Luna Park and the beach is only a few minutes' walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quest St Kilda Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest St Kilda Bayside Hotel St Kilda
- Quest Hotel St Kilda
- Quest St Kilda Bayside Greater Melbourne