Novotel Melbourne St Kilda
Apartments Ink(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$66
Orbitz.com
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Fitness center
Quest St Kilda Bayside(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$98
$86
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
$85
$74
Hotels.com
Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$108
$92
Agoda.com
Rydges St Kilda(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$90
$70
Travelocity
$99
$91
Agoda.com
Tolarno Hotel(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$74
$49
Trip.com
$91
$65
The Prince(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$144
$108
2,434 results
All reviewsbay view roomgreat locationluna parkacross the roadport phillip baysuperior roomsunday marketan upgradepalais theatrefamily roomking bedmini barspa bathcake shopspublic transportnovatelcity
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I found our room to be up to date and very clean. The room however was the smallest room and bathroom I have experienced.
Noise is a major problem as there is no sound proofing around the room doors. Guests were coming and going all night and had no respect for guests trying to sleep. The hotel also fronts a large park that has frequent visitors all night so the noise from them is also a problem.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of the hotel and towards the end of the corridor. You will miss out on the view, but should get a better sleep.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Llewellyn W, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne St Kilda, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Gjm1312

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We do offer rooms of varying sizes here at the hotel. I would recommend on any future visits that you request a larger room to avoid any further dissapointment in the size of the room.

Please accept my apologies that the noise level disturbed your sleep. Admittedly we have never received a complaint prior with regards to noise from Alfred Square. If you could contact me here at the hotel to advise what room you were in so that I can have the window seals replaced in the room you stayed in to ensure that there is not a repeat issue it would be greatly appreciated. We welcome all manner of feeedback here at the hotel however do want to utilise this feedback in improving our product in the future.

My email address is Llewellyn.Wyeth@accor.com.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were spacious but pretty basic for the price. Views if the water but no balcony. I was also told the room slept 6 ppl however was not told that meant 2 ppl sleeping on a fold out couch. Staff were accommodating. Close walk to bars etc if you wanna have a night on the town.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Llewellyn W, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne St Kilda, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

gogotomgo

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Please accept my apologies that you were not informed of the sleeping arrangements within your room. Whilst we do have the ability to sleep 6 in that particular room, how should have been explained to you on making the reservation.

I have passed this feedback onto our team to ensure that they is explained when booking directly at the hotel.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Didn't sleep a wink. The rooms do not have double glazing and they need it. We later awake all night listening to the drunken yobos in the poorly managed hotel bar carry on out front. Rooms dated, bed uncomfortable, don't book the "exec suite" it is a slightly larger room not executive and not a suite.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Regularhotelient

Thank you for your comments with regards to your stay. I would encourage you to contact me directly on Llewellyn.Wyeth@accor.com so that I can gain a better understanding of your experience.

It concerns me greatly that you were not able to sleep as our Outside Bar area is licenced until 11pm and I want to ensure that this area is closed on time every night.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The rooms are quite large and reasonably well maintained. The service on check-in was good but slow on check-out because of lack of staff. If you are in that area it is a good business class hotel .but nothing above average.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

OldJack

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience of your stay here at the hotel.

Please accept my apologies that you found our Check Out too Slow. We do offer an Express Check out option through our busy periods that I would encourage you to utilise in the future to avoid this re-occurance.

We do endeavor to ensure that we have the right level of team members available at all times.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed 3 nights, great location close to the beach, the Palais Theatre and Acland Street. Clean room,crisp sheets, fluffy white towels, comfy bed.Hotel staff were very pleasant. We stayed on the fifth floor which was very noisy each morning with cleaning staff coming and going to their store room and chatting in the hall outside our room.Internet costs are way to expensive, come on guys wifi should be free!!!!! Not impressed with bar staff, not interested in offering any advice on wine to drink more interested in chatting to each other and taking room service orders. Breakfast was ok but only because it was included in our daily room rate, if that had not been the case better food available in Acland or Fitzroy street for alot less money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Tripii

Thank you for your review of our Hotel here on Trip Advisor.

I will pass on your comments to both Housekeeping and Restaurant teams to ensure that they are more aware of noise and service Levels within their respective areas.

Thank you for letting us know as it is through comments such as this, that we can improve our service to our guests.