Novotel Melbourne St Kilda
Rydges St Kilda(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
  • Fitness center
Apartments Ink(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
Hotels.com
    Tolarno Hotel(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
    $99
    $54
    • Restaurant
    The Prince(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
    $137
    $107
    Hotels.com
    • Restaurant
    Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
    $109
    $93
    Agoda.com
    $76
    $74
    $110
    $102
    Habitat HQ(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
    $58
    $33
    Hostelworld.com
    • Breakfast included
    Quest St Kilda Bayside(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
    $187
    Trip.com
    • Pool
    • Fitness center
    2,435 results
    All reviewsbay view roomgreat locationluna parkacross the roadport phillip baysuperior roomsunday marketan upgradepalais theatrefamily roomking bedmini barspa bathcake shopspublic transportnovatelcity
    Reviewed March 25, 2013

DUring February I stayed at this hotel and I have to say i love this hotel, its in a very good location, right in the heart of St Kilda, accross from the beach. The views are beautiful and the location means you can get into and out of Melbourne very easily. THe access to the trams is brilliant and the staff are so friendly. The only 2 negative parts I would say is the food at breakfast is not so good and also the pool is very small, but with many restaurants in walking distance and the ocean accross the road you dont need to eat or swim at this hotel to enjoy it.

Room Tip: To get the good effect , of the sea view you need to book a nice front view room over looking the bay.
    • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. The service from all departments was excellent, so friendly. My only complaint is that the rooms were a little noisy, so I was woken up early by other guests. Other then that it was spot on! Great gym and nice breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
    Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited for 2 nights on business. Rooms clean but need updating, particularly bathrooms. Service at Restaurant for dinner friendly but kitchen very slow - food OK. Breakfast average and not much service activity on the floor. Reception staff were very good but the place needs some money spent on it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    NovotelStKildaGM, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne St Kilda, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I was pleased to hear we provided excellent service & will follow up on the areas where we need improvement, such as the kitchen & guest room standards.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I will try and keep this brief; I stayed at Novotel St Kilda for 3 nights over the Formula 1 weekend in Melbourne.

No complaints at all with regard to cleanliness, quality of food in room service, or location of the hotel.

> Service Issues I Consider Excusable:
    - There was a wedding on the night the Room service was slow; I only found this out because I asked though, not because I was informed there'd be a delay and the subsequent reason why.
    - It is the F1 weekend so I did revise my expectations with regard to wait times etc. but the level of actual service in terms of professionalism should not be compromised.

> Service Issues I Consider Inexcusable:
    - Calling for room service at dinner, the room service number did not answer after 3 attempts waiting 20 sec. or so on the phone. Dialling the front desk resulted in 2 further failed attempts to reach the kitchen, before I was called *back* for me to lodge my order.
    - One room service attendant was down to earth but too "matesy" it was a bit unprofessional, the other was brusque.
    - One of the women at the front desk was downright terse. When collecting my bag which was in temporary storage for the afternoon and trying to book a taxi I was met with a peremptory "Where you off to?" without so much as any eye contact or a polite tone. Ridiculous. You're in the service industry.
    - In-room breakfast card not replaced for 2nd and 3rd mornings
    - Tissues in the room ran out quickly

I am 30, and dress somewhat casually, and stayed there alone, so I wonder if they considered me somewhat less important because of that, but in this day and age you definitely cannot judge anyone by whether they're wearing a suit or not as to their potential client value, not to mention the fact everyone should be treated with the same level of respect anyway. So I won't be back. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I am sorry to hear we failed to provide excellent hospitality & value for money on this occasion.

We will definately follow up these issues to ensure we improve for future stays.

Please contact me personally on 03 9536 6118 if you wish to discuss these matters further as we have a genuine desire to exceed our guests expectations.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We paid 519.-- AUD for one night ( without breakfast !!) . We got a small executiveroom with a small spabath and a small bayview. ( room 303) The room was clean,the bed comfortable, but nothing was special. For example: there was no icebox in the fridge. Good: free internet-access in the lobby and very friendly people at the reception.

Room Tip: Look for a room in the higher floors ( up 4 or 5 )
    • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
    NovotelStKildaGM, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne St Kilda, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We apologise for faiilng to provide value for money on this occasion & for not extending our usual warm hospitality. Our staff are committed to making each stay a special & memorable one, and hope you have the opportunity to return for a better experience in future.